Early Entry For 2008 (1 Viewer)

suzieee

HSC
i remember i got mine a week or two before HSC results came out, so mid november... so you should be getting it soon if you got in!!
good luck!!
what course did you apply for?? are you living in college??

leoisachamp

HSC
mm i got mine too:D on wednesday...

b business
b business/law
b criminology

woop!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
That's interesting that they're coming out so early this year.

Then again, I think the HSC was on later in the year when I did it so we didn't actually find out anything until some time in December if I remember right. You probably wn't find out about colleges until January at the earliest. But don't tae my word for it, I don't know what they're doing.

dudie29

HSC
hey quick question, i got principals rec, are u able to defer it??

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
dudie29 said:
hey quick question, i got principals rec, are u able to defer it??
Unless the rules have changed, no you cannot. I got SRAS when I did the HSC and was not able to defer as I would lose the place, nor could I apply for the system the following year. You either take the option - and it must be your number one UAC preference in order for you to confirm it - or you forgo it; there's no middle ground. The rules, however, may have changed since 2004, so I could just as easily be wrong, though I don't see any reason as to why they would change.

Don't forget that if you take SRAS - or any other UNE offer for that matter - and you wish to stay on-campus, you need to arrange for college accomodation separately. I do not know when this closes, but I do know that some colleges have already sent out offers for returning students to live at their respective colleges for 2008, so the due date for the 2008 first-years will no doubt be very soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)