Duval College? (1 Viewer)

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC
hoping to be accepted into une next year - but i'm at a loss as to which college to apply for. after looking at the websites, i'm tentatively going with duval, but i'm still not sure. it's going to be a stretch for me to pay for a residential college at all, and i want to know if it's worth it.

so, what's duval like? i'm going to the breakfast there on open day, but i'd like some impressions beforehand - the little tips that everyone on the inside knows but aren't on the sites. or, if someone cares to make a strong case for their own college, that's perfectly acceptable. :D

Beato153

Bored @ Work
HSC
I am external and go to residential schools. I have stayed in Austin and "Drummond and Smith", both of which are fine. I have heard Duval is also good.

Austin has it's own bar, with drinks at great prices, so that's a bonus for uni students. All colleges meals are pretty much the same, a mixture of hot and cold. I have a few friends in Austin and they love it there, but i am pretty sure no matter what college you get into you will have fun, though my preference out of them so far is Austin!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
This is probably entirely too late; I've been AWOL for weeks ... but I am Duvallian. And it is awesome. Of course, I can only speak for my college - if you want some view of the others, the best way to go about it is to see them for yourself - but staying on campus is a part of the UNE experience and there's nothing else like it. While I'm sure you'll have a good time at whatever college you do stay at, I know that you will have a good time at Duval.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)