campuses (1 Viewer)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Are we supposed to have already applied? I haven't actually gotten round to it yet...

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
sorta.. u can do it over the net.. the earlier the better.. i did mine the other day

Ashleet

HSC
i wanna go to the one that has the sinks in the room, not sure which one it is, but its #1 on my application

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Originally posted by Ashleet
i wanna go to the one that has the sinks in the room, not sure which one it is, but its #1 on my application
I think that one was St Alberts, I remember having a look through it.

bobbles

I just did my open day on tuesday, the duval college and the one it shares its kitchen with are both pretty good, probly #1 and #2 on my prefs, followed by austin (because i know someone in austin) and then earl page, didnt get a chance to see the rest, but there isnt really much variation between them.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I put Duval as my first and Austin as my third too. I forget the order I put the rest though.

Does anyone know when we hear back about it?
I'm so worried I won't get into any of the residences and will then have to find somewhere else to live in Armidale!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
if u put UNE as your first preference you should get a letter mid to late next week.. if had it 2nd to last, you wont get confirmation till like new years

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I got a letter from Duval yesterday confirming they'd recieved my application, but apparently I won't hear any more now until I recieve a firm offer from UAC... dunno when that will be because when I changed UNE from my 2nd preference to my 1st when I got the SRAS thing.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Yeah, to be honest that was a facter in my decision not to put it as a top preference. I don't have anything against Catholics, but they seem to have something against me...
Plus the campus is ugggly!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
robb was the best lookin, but its crap. i reckon duval is pretty damn snazzy, but yeah albies is pretty ugly.

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
Hey.... you know how albies you have to send 900 bucks in the second application... is that the same with all the others?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Bolkonski
Hey.... you know how albies you have to send 900 bucks in the second application... is that the same with all the others?
wtf? thats a bit harsh, none of the others do it i dont think..

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
who's been to look at the actual colleges?? coz i've heard the best college for community spirit etc. is albies (but then again, i'm hearing that from all albies people!), but i wouldn't have a clue what they are like inside (as i said, i'm not planning on going to une till 2005 so i didn't go to the open day this yr)
so which are the nicest inside? which have the best facilities, in terms of computers/internet/common rooms etc..?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ballerinabarbie
who's been to look at the actual colleges?? coz i've heard the best college for community spirit etc. is albies (but then again, i'm hearing that from all albies people!), but i wouldn't have a clue what they are like inside (as i said, i'm not planning on going to une till 2005 so i didn't go to the open day this yr)
so which are the nicest inside? which have the best facilities, in terms of computers/internet/common rooms etc..?
albies has a sink.. which has gotta be awesome
but i prefer duval

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)