Who Got Letter Number One Today!!! (1 Viewer)

morganjane

HSC
Fully stoked right now.
Today i opened a letter from UNE and the first word was congratulations. So i was fully like "YEW!"
For Arts/Law
Arts
Education (primary)

But my wishlist number one, was Arts law at armidale, so i'm stoked.

How'd everyone else go?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Fuck you, I live in Armidale.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Armidale is not a "hole", it's a good place.

Do tell though.

And I'm still confused as to why people refer to "holes" as such bad things. Do you walk past a hole and go:

"EWW OMG, I'TS A HOLE, GET IT AWAY FROM ME OMGZ!"

Not, you don't. You however plant things in holes and they prosper under the right care.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Wonderful.

I shall drive to your house tomorrow and dope you with GHB.

And then I will take pictures.

morganjane

HSC
Well either way i'm stoked.

And if you find armidale "a hole" as you say, dont put it on your preferences for when you actually graduate next year.
what are you doing reading threads for UNE then?
just curious.

lol

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
morganjane said:
what are you doing reading threads for UNE then?
I'd say it's a case of a Sydneysider coming in here and dumping on UNE simply because it's not a metropolitain university. Never mind the fact that we actually get face-time with lecturers and tutors, or that our classes are smaller than Sydney's, or that our UAIs haven't been driven up by people wanting to do the courses simply because of the increasingly-unimportant "prestige" of going to a Sydney uni rather than actually wanting to use the degree for something (as is increasingly the case with Law): we're not a Sydney university, and therefore we must be shit.

Ignorance can kill, cookie.banana ...

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I'd say it's a case of a Sydneysider coming in here and dumping on UNE simply because it's not a metropolitain university. Never mind the fact that we actually get face-time with lecturers and tutors, or that our classes are smaller than Sydney's, or that our UAIs haven't been driven up by people wanting to do the courses simply because of the increasingly-unimportant "prestige" of going to a Sydney uni rather than actually wanting to use the degree for something (as is increasingly the case with Law): we're not a Sydney university, and therefore we must be shit.

Ignorance can kill, cookie.banana ...
Well said.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Actually, that's just a standard post I wheel out every year around this time: there's always someone who thinks they can judge the 'Dale without ever actually having been on the same side of the Great Dividing Range as the town ... the only difference is that I change the name at the end of the post.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Yeah i got accepted for

Bachelor of Criminology
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Arts

Dunno if I'm gunna go but...I got accepted to a few other places too so yeah

Ginny11

HSC
I got accepted for law/arts, arts and international studies and i'm so relieved and happy...don't have to give a shit bout HSC marks now lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)