2009 students (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone else coming here this year and or students who staying there from previous years? What college you going to?

I'm going to Mary White.:santa:

HSC
Might see you around!!! I'm so surprised why there aren't much UNE students on this site :(

Pauly2317

HSC
Hey i am going to une. Im doing GeoScience and living at Duval, see you guys in o-week

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ha nice, I'm doing postgrad GIS this year but by distance.
What subjects do you do Pauly?

Pauly2317

HSC
em_516 if by subjects you mean units, i am taking geol110, chem110, biol110 and math101. This is gunna be interesting haha

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Oh right, that's nothing like mine haha. Nevermind.
Do you end up doing any Introduction to GIS or Remote Sensing or anything?

Pauly2317

HSC
sorry em516, i am still coming to grips with university metalanguage, this time i shall tell you the names of the units i am taking, rather than unit code hahaha
chemistry1, Geology and the environment1, algebra and differential calculus, and biology1, i wont be doing remote sensing and intro to gis till 3rd year, (i am a fresher this year)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha, look at you all subjects and units and codes. It didn't matter to me not knowing the codes. I knew enough to know they're not the subjects I'm doing :)

EbonyTW said:
Hey guys, I'm your trusty UNE HELPLINE CHICK.

Have any questions, I'm your girl.
WAA i dun no how to axes my coarses :(
Do you work there Eb?

HSC
Im going to start up paying 1500bucks for college that lasts 4weeks and enrolling at UNE next Tuesday! Going there for visit on 3rd!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I don't envy your job, Ebony. I went to the SC late latst year to sort something out with my enrolment, and the girl said she'd get back to me within two weeks. It's been two months and I haven't heard a thing ...

HSC
Terrible ^^

Maybe it best to do doing yourself then? I only have three things left to do before uni starts.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Maybe it best to do doing yourself then? I only have three things left to do before uni starts.
No, this was a pretty detailed thing that I needed help on because I didn't know of anybody else who had the same problem. The thing is that the structure of my degree changed while I was doing it, and because I don't have a very common combination of majors on each side, I was encouraged to follow the change. However, the problem is that I still have three 100-level subjects to do, but you can only do a certain number of 100-levels before they stop counting as credit. I changed my degree from Business/Economics to Arts/Business at the end of my first year, so I need to know if I can nominate some of the Economics units to be disqualified and do the compulsory ones instead.

Hardly something one can do on one's own.

HSC
I dunno. I had all answers now though. I can do enrolment, college start up payment and going for a day there on 3rd Feb is fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)