I Got In!!! (1 Viewer)

Sammmmmuel

i got into double degree law and economics or law and science!!! its actually my fucking choice!!! yeeeeehaaaa! I am stoked with how easy it was to get in here.... oooo yeah!

But one thing... Can anyone tell me what it is like to study there? is there a night life or what? is the uni good; like good teachers and stuff? How do i get a place to live? Where do u get a job? Is there bars/clubs/bottle shops? Is there many hot chicks?

Someone please! I am getting all fuckin anxious here as i wont know ne one there

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm in too! Woo!

Did you go to the Open Day?
A lotttt of your questions were answered there.
They also gave us all a crap load of pamphlets and other info to take home, which I spent all of yesterday reading.

I'll see if I can answer your questions... (of course, I haven't studied there so I'm just going by what I've seen and heard...)

The uni has several pubs I think, like I know most of the "colleges" (where people who live on campus sleep) have one each, plus there's a bus on Fridays and Saturdays that takes uni students to the local pub.

I talked to quite a few of the teachers at the Open Day, they were good, I think. Of course, the people I talked to were all from the arts department, not the law/science/economics departments... but I guess the teachers wouldn't have been hired of they weren't any good.

There's on campus accomodation, or apparently (according to the information I recieved at the Open Day) there's housing in town that uni students often share.

There's shops in town and such where you could possibly find employment, and also the on-campus shops and pubs offer work, but as it's a "university" town, there's a lot of people looking for jobs.

I dunno about the whole bars/clubs thing... there's pubs, I know that... I think there's bottle shops though.

And as for the girls, no clue... I'm a girl myself, so I wasn't exactly checking out the chicks at the Open Day, haha.

Anyway, hope I was some help!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
its awesome.. ive been for an autumn school and had a good time. apparently ive read that it is the second highest alcohol consuming university in australia.. now thats sumfin to be proud of!
i have a few mates who already go there and they say it is the most awesome place.
apparently the law/economics faculty has some of the best teachers in australia, so thats good.
have u applied for accommodation? if not.. apply asap at the website.. www.une.edu.au
the chicks are pretty high quality too.. plenty of talent there...
im doin eco/comm double degree.. so i might see u in the eco lectures if u do eco/law..
but yeah all in all.. it looks damn good

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
hey people
gotta a question when u went to the campus for open day was there any aisans there ?? if there was how many do u think there was ??

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i dun think there is many compared to city universities... i wasnt lookin out for them sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)