PPL who received SRAS (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
although we've already been accepted, did you guys get the marks to get into your course anyway. UAI's arent released till tomorrow but i'm pretty sure i would have gotten 80 or near abouts, hopefully above

Last edited:

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
yeah I think I got around 80 too... I got my marks and changed my preferences though, so now UNE is my second preference, and I'll only be going if I don't get into my first choice...

Ashleet

HSC
yeah if i can get into canberra, i would like to go there but i dont think ive got those marks, but im looking forward to UNE

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Yeah, same, apparently only like 35% of people who applied for my first preference get in, so statistically speaking there's a 65% chance that I'm going to UNE.
Which I'm cool with, because I love the campus and all. :)

Charlie

whats the campus like? is it a good campus and is there quality teaching? how are the degrees from UNE looked at from an employers perspective? i got into arts/law

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by Charlie
whats the campus like? is it a good campus and is there quality teaching? how are the degrees from UNE looked at from an employers perspective? i got into arts/law
YAY go the arts/law students!!!! because of is location the campus is a real tight knit community, its had 5 stars by the good universities guide for two years in a row (the only uni to have even gotten 5 i think). I've been talking to some of my mums associates and they like to see unis such as UNE where the course and lecturers are seen as some of the best.

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
im doin arts/law at une too :) my uai was 70 (10 under the cut off) but i killed it in legal studies so im happy.

Ashleet

HSC
cool so we have like 4 arts/law ppl, we just keep multiplying :)

natrap

Its amazing. And just think there are another hundred perhaps who are doing Arts/Law but...could you believe it...don't come to these forums. Imagine when we get to UNE and find all these other people there. Its so fascinating!

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by natrap
Its amazing. And just think there are another hundred perhaps who are doing Arts/Law but...could you believe it...don't come to these forums. Imagine when we get to UNE and find all these other people there. Its so fascinating!
:( hmmm i do say some stupid things dont i

suz

HSC
IM AN ARTS/LAW STUDENT 2, WELL NOT YET BUT U NOE WHAT I MEAN LOL....

natrap

Oh wow that makes us 5. We really do keep multiplying. Ash you must be over the moon.

Can't wait till we get there and there's so many more to join our prestigious club.

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by natrap
Oh wow that makes us 5. We really do keep multiplying. Ash you must be over the moon.

Can't wait till we get there and there's so many more to join our prestigious club.
you're such a meenie :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
EVERYTIME i see this thread i think it says SARS

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
EVERYTIME i see this thread i think it says SARS

hehehe yeah, even though i posted i think that half the time. imagine running up to your parents "I got into UNE" "how?" "SARS"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)