Dates-Scholarships & Accommodation (1 Viewer)

TJefferson

HSC
What dates do you find out:

-If you have received a scholarship
-If you have been accepted into a college

Also, do you have to attend an interview for Earl Page College?

I couldn't locate this information on the UNE website

laia77

HSC
I'm not sure about scholarships, but you will hear about college once you are accepted into UNE. If you applied for early entry I think you find out about college sooner than if you applied through UAC for entry with your UAI - if you applied this way I think you find out in January some time if you've gotten into a college. I'm at Earle Page and there isn't an interview, they decide based on the application you would have submitted for the residences.
Hope this helps, might see you at EPC next year!

kateUNE

HSC
What dates do you find out:

-If you have received a scholarship
-If you have been accepted into a college

Also, do you have to attend an interview for Earl Page College?

I couldn't locate this information on the UNE website

HI,
You will find out if you have been accepted into a college once you have been given an offer at UNE. The college offer rounds generally follow the UAC offer rounds, therefore if you receive and early round offer to UNE and accept it then you will receive an offer for a place at college before someone who accepts an offer at UNE in the late round offers.
You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your scholarship application. We do try let you know as soon as possible, however you will have heard from us by February2010. If you want any more information on UNE and our residential system you can go to;
www.une.edu.au or call 1800 818 865.
Thanks,
Kate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)