Early Entry (1 Viewer)

Icystealer

HSC
Hey

I applied for early entry for UNE and I'm kinda getting a tad anxious as my other friends who applied fro CS and SC have gotten their acceptance letters already, but none of my UNE friends have.

So kinda wonder has anyone who applied through the scheme gotten their early entry accepted from UNE yet?
Or is it just UNE is slower than the rest to send letter out?

Manda-Jean

HSC
When will I know?
You will normally know by late November if your UNExtra Early Entry application is successful.
If the UNE course for which you applied on your UNExtra Early Entry application is your first preference on your UAC application, you will receive an offer early in December in the UAC Early Round.
If you have a UAC or QTAC preference above the course on your Early Entry application, and you qualify for that degree with your ATAR or OP or equivalent, then you will be offered a place in that course.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Hey

I applied for early entry for UNE and I'm kinda getting a tad anxious as my other friends who applied fro CS and SC have gotten their acceptance letters already, but none of my UNE friends have.

So kinda wonder has anyone who applied through the scheme gotten their early entry accepted from UNE yet?
I received early entrance through UNE last year, and received my acceptance letter a few weeks later than my SCU etc friends.
Don't fret! In my experience and from what I was told last year when I was worried, UNE sends them out later than other universities.

-Aimz-

HSC
Hey

i applied to but i havent heard anything.

i also asked the same question on the unextra page and kate said that they come out in the first week of december this year so hopefully we will get it. I was starting to worry too cause all my friends going to other unis have all heard back.

So early december!

Amy

kateUNE

HSC
Hey

Hi,
You will get an approval letter in the first week of December that will tell you what courses you have been granted approval for with UNExtra Early Entry. You will be given an offer of study during the UAC offer rounds which start in December.
So, if you have UNE as your first preference and you were approved for Early Entry then you will get an offer in the early round. If you are waiting for your ATAR and we are not your first choice then you may not receive an offer to study with us until the later offer rounds. It will depend on your UAC preferences.

kate

alyshaaa!

HSC
i finally got my letter today, after checking the letter box every day for the past week
to find i didnt get in via early entry and i cried - broke my heart
the only uni i applied for i was riding on getting in but i didnt, and i dont think my ATAR will be what i need :(

jessmather1991

HSC
Alyshaaa!...what did you apply for interms of courses on the application?
What subjects did you do in the 2009 HSC course? Sorry for the questions, I am just curious to know.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
I was so worried about early entry, i read on the site that you would know by late November. Also, I began to fret heaps that I wouldnt be getting the mark needed. So today being the 30th of Novemeber, I went to the letter box with my fingers crossed and inside the letter box was one letter...

thank god.

Icystealer

HSC
I got my letter today (YAY).
Said a bunch of stuff and i was successful and my application was accepted... cept i still have to wait til 10th of december to see if i get accepted for the course(s) i selected.... which is rather annoying...

Also alyshaaa!, your the first person i know that didnt get in... What did the letter say?

Also people make sure you have it as ur first preference at UAC.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
i finally got my letter today, after checking the letter box every day for the past week
to find i didnt get in via early entry and i cried - broke my heart
the only uni i applied for i was riding on getting in but i didnt, and i dont think my ATAR will be what i need :(
fingers crossed that you do get the ATAR needed. :)

Icystealer

HSC
Yeah i got my letter yesterday from UAC and UNE confirming i got an offer :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)