No pets except goldfish? (1 Viewer)

WoodsyWoods

HSC
How strict are they on the no pets except goldfish thing?
Could I have sea monkies,hermit crabs,a mexican walking fish, a yabby or a turtle?

Andi0390

HSC
They're probably quite strict. I'd say anything in an aquarium (not a terrarium). So turtles and yabbies would probably be out. Because if you say yes to those you'd have to say yes to like spiders and snakes.

I don't know.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
They're probably quite strict. I'd say anything in an aquarium (not a terrarium). So turtles and yabbies would probably be out. Because if you say yes to those you'd have to say yes to like spiders and snakes.

I don't know.
And snakes.

BlackDragon

HSC
You're actually meant to have a liscense for a turtle but my friend at earle page had one anyway =). If its any type of fish then you should be fine. (even walking ones). We've had things like scorpions rejected before, so anything like that is probably a no. Basically the only rule is that if it makes people feel uncomfortable or can't be cared for properly then its a no. But its actually very relaxed after that.. :)

namdog

HSC
I live at one of the colleges, and I do know somebody with a turtle, and someone with a walking fish....and sea monkeys for that matter.

They're generally not too bad with it, though it's probably best to not attempt spiders/snakes lol. I'm sure you'd be pretty fine if you had "sea monkies,hermit crabs,a mexican walking fish, a yabby or a turtle" instead of a fish.

morganjane

HSC
All of us seem to know the same EPC resident with the turtle *chuckle*
But from what I can grasp after my first year at college if it's in a fish tank you're pretty sweet. But then again there is another resident who brings her dog out on weekends. But I'm not sure thats actually allowed.

namdog

HSC
Well I'm not from EPC and neither is the person I know with a turtle...so I guess there's more than one turtle within the residential system :p haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)