Arts units (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
anyone know what arts units they are going to do? ive narrowed my choices down to 10 (from like 28 i think there is ), but does anyone know how many we do per semester?, i think its 4 but not completly sure

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
eek no idea. nah i dont have a handbook.. what is it? i should probly go down to the une office they got here but mehhhhhhhhhh havent been bothered yet. arts ive chosen about 4 heheh.. i dont kno how many we need so its kinda hard! someone told me 4 a semester too. but i odnt know.

Ashleet

HSC
i was just reading on the web and its 48 points a year, so 24 a semester, which each subject being 6, so 4 per semester

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I didn't even know the handbooks were available yet, I thought we'd get them at o-week.
Where do we get them?
I looked online for one but couldn't find it.

Ashleet

HSC
you buy them at the union bookshop i think, im pretty sure ive read that somewhere on the une site

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
Originally posted by Ashleet
i was just reading on the web and its 48 points a year, so 24 a semester, which each subject being 6, so 4 per semester
i read some of that stuf too in a phamplet tonite, its like 8 units the first year then 4 for the nxt 2 years or so and so on, does that mean you continue the same subjects, just a different topic for the other years or you chose totally different subjects? coz ima tad confused. (sorry if that didnt make sense!)

David27

4 subjects each semester, at least for a single arts degree. All available units are on line in the school subject home pages in the Arts Faculty.

David27

i already have the course readers and unit materials for English 101 & Communication180 Film Style & Story. The film one looks like a pleasant one to do. In your last essay, you can write about The Empire Strikes Back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)