Elective unit selection (1 Viewer)

Mortelle

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm trying to pick my elective units and I was wondering if any current UNE students could give me any advice, on units they would recommend?
So far I want to do history111 and was either going to do French 101 or German101 but because of timetabling clashes can't.
I'm also a coms student.

suling

HSC
I'm trying to pick my elective units and I was wondering if any current UNE students could give me any advice, on units they would recommend?
So far I want to do history111 and was either going to do French 101 or German101 but because of timetabling clashes can't.
I'm also a coms student.

I did HIST111 last year and it was fantastic -however, this was mainly due to the awesome lecturer, who unfortunately left at the end of last year. I am not sure who the replacement is yet, but hopefully the unit will be just as good this year.

If you want a really interesting and fun elective then I suggest Latin. It's definitely not just for history students - the two other internal students last year were studying chemistry and economics. The lecturer is fantastic, every class was fun and latin is actually surprisingly useful (improves your English etc.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)