politics and Psych at UC etc, and accomadtion?? (1 Viewer)

Fish2394

HSC
Hello all

ok so i live in Sydney, and am possibly going to UC for the double degree "B politics and international relations/ B Science in Psychology". technically i could do an equivilent course with both majors at say macquarie Uni and not have to move, but if i can get scholarships at UC but not at say UTS or macquarie then i'd prefer to go there.

so does anyone know about their politics course (I know there one of the only aus uni's to have a government studies faculty) or about that double degree?? is it worth the move?

also what advice do you guys have about accommodation, on campus or off? UC village apartments or ascott house? cheapest/most efficient options?

also does anyone know about any good undergrad scholarships, prizes, something that would give this course a financial advantage?

thanks

also i don't care for any comments claiming its a shit uni, seems alright to me,

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
so does anyone know about their politics course (I know there one of the only aus uni's to have a government studies faculty) or about that double degree?? is it worth the move?
Government studies, political science, same thing.

No idea about on-campus accommodation at UC, but Canberra has a notoriously tight rental market. Not sure if UC has anything like ANU's accom guarantee program.

ANU > UC. Just sayin'. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)