"Request for Commonwealth Support & HECS-HELP" form (1 Viewer)

lizzibean

HSC
I called the ANU yesterday and they said they'll be available on the day you enrol.. I'm hoping we don't actually have to complete them on that day though. Because, while it makes me sound like a huge baby, I'm really not confident in my form filling out abilities without my parents around -_-

omg_a

HSC
i think u do have to complete it on the day... but i thought i had it before then. hmmm bad memory. i'm pretty sure u need to know your tax file number-if you don't have one, apply ASAP because that's how they keep track of your HECS etc. but apart from that the form is pretty straightforward.

Kirika

HSC
How did you get to the sample form? i have been trying to get onto the website (www.goingtouni.gov.au) as my little booklet says, but am always told the site doesnt exist. Ive tried thriugh search engines, used different browsers and changed security settings, but still am told there is no such page! grrr. any ideas?

joca187

HSC
Every Australian student at the ANU fills out the request for comm support & HECS Help form on the day they enrol. This does not mean you actually have to pay any thing, you just fill in things like your name, DOB, address etc. The census date (which is the deadline to pay your fees) is on like March 31, so basically first years fill out this form at enrolment, then a week later or so, when the info is uploaded into the system, you can pay your HECS fees, or not if you are deferring payment. If there are any issues for you on the day you enrol there are advisers who you sit down with and help you fill it out..

black.vw.beetle

HSC
Kirika said:
How did you get to the sample form? i have been trying to get onto the website (www.goingtouni.gov.au) as my little booklet says, but am always told the site doesnt exist. Ive tried thriugh search engines, used different browsers and changed security settings, but still am told there is no such page! grrr. any ideas?
http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/F...hSupportForYourPlaceAndHECS-HELP/Applying.htm

Heres the webpage to download a sample

and thanks guys for helping me out~ :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)