3 quick questions... (1 Viewer)

mcaus

HSC
Hey guys, Wont take much of your time...

I`m from Melbourne and i got 98.1 for my UAI, and am pretty certain I`m going to do Arts/Law at ANU this year!!! :) But i was just wondering:

1- When do we find out through UAC (and how?) that we got in?

2- When do we find out from ANU what college we got into

3- When is the move in date for Halls and Colleges at ANU?

THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Sham

Evilo

HSC
mcaus said:
Hey guys, Wont take much of your time...

I`m from Melbourne and i got 98.1 for my UAI, and am pretty certain I`m going to do Arts/Law at ANU this year!!! :) But i was just wondering:

1- When do we find out through UAC (and how?) that we got in?

2- When do we find out from ANU what college we got into

3- When is the move in date for Halls and Colleges at ANU?

THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Sham
1. UAC *website* or paper - 18th january i think? something like 9:00pm :) - paper with your offer is on the next day.
2. Look at the ANU *website*...
3. 10th of feb - its a saturday, on the ANU *website* too

timmyh

HSC
With your 2nd and 3rd qs, i can only really talk about my experience at johns..... Im not sure that the ANU as such lets u know which college ur in, i think u'll be hearing directly from the college they should send u out a letter saying if ur accepted, i cant really remember when that will be.... if u dont hear, call them up i guess.... The move in date will be most likely specified in the letter as well. I seem to remember moving in on the sunday afternoon, but i guess this may vary from college to college and year to year...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I got emailed by my college the day after I was accepted into ANU.

Evilo

HSC
hey timmyh
Sent you and email through this website...Might not have worked.
Anyway it pretty much said - theres a good chance im going to johns next year and are their any tips/warnings/advice you would give?
Thanks in advance

PS - i just turned PM's on, im not sure if you have or not either....

timmyh

HSC
Evilo, just sent u a msg about johns, hopefully it worked....
Cheers mate

mudcake42

HSC
I've become really interested in coming to ANU in the past few weeks ... I live in Sydney so I'd have to find accommodation and obviously I want to get in on the colleges such as Bruce or John

Is it pretty much gaurunteed that you'll get into one of the colleges? Even if its not your first or second choice, if you apply will you be able to get into one?

Evilo

HSC
Most people get their first choice if they apply straight away. This means you need to log on RIGHT NOW and sign up. Its free! so do it!
Go to --> http://accom.anu.edu.au/UAS/199.html and follow the links!

Re Johns - because johns is popular you will also need to do this as well (its worth it in my opinion). For interview (which are coming up very soon!) Johns needs to be your 1st preference.
Follow the steps here - http://johnxxiii.anu.edu.au/Virtual_tour/HTML_tour/13_howtoapply.html

Ok if you are undergraduate, you are from outside ACT (and bordering areas), and you get offered a place in the main round of offers - you are **guaranteed** a place at an anu college. They're not just going to let you live on the streets lol - especially for your fist year! If you don't believe me, here is the guarantee - http://accom.anu.edu.au/UAS/977/200.html

cheers dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)