2nd Semester (1 Viewer)

donkeyontheedge

HSC
Heyyy
Is there anyone else out there who's deferred until 2nd semester? I'm sure the uni didn't make a special allowance just for me, although ...

Plz people, if at all possible I'd like to begin uni not looking like a complete tool. At the very least, a tool with a friend. :) So shoutout if you're in my boat.

Danny Crane.
(not really, but his name has a much greater effect than mine)

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
i'm not too sure about deferral, but there are quite a number of people who start in the second semester. most i find tend to be internationals, but i'm quite sure there are some locals as well.

feel free to ask around. i'll be glad to help

Krieg

HSC
ive known people who have deferred til 2nd semester, it's not a big deal o_O

donkeyontheedge

HSC
:)
ah i know, i know. im not particularly worried. just figured i may as well see if there was anyone out there in my situation. ill be moving to Canberra from a town of minute population, so there'll be noone else going with me is all.

Last edited:

donkeyontheedge

HSC
yep im gonna try for on campus accommodation if i can get it, but i dont know which one i'd choose

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
donkeyontheedge said:
yep im gonna try for on campus accommodation if i can get it, but i dont know which one i'd choose
you probably won't have a choice lol.

Evilo

HSC
u reckon?
I wonder if mid sem has a 1st year accom guarantee?

Evilo

HSC
damn! u better call them up and schedule interviews if you dont want to be screwed over without accom. If i was you (if ur in aus) id fly interstate some day and schedule all the interviews or something.? if possible/.? otherwise u better call them and send in a cv

blacksunset

HSC
try b&g, we have quite a few exchange students that ar leving at the end of the semeter... so there will be spots avaliable :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)