accomodation offers? (1 Viewer)

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Won't get an offer for accom until it's confirmed that you got an offer to ANU (might even be after you accept the offer to ANU).

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
You're just stressing. If you're a first year undergraduate and you applied you're guaranteed a place. There's a chance that some colleges have just been slow to send out offers of acceptance. The university is shut down until the 5th and the head of Bruce has been away for the last month. You'll probably get your offer immediately on or after the 5th.

cricketfan10

HSC
people already got offers? soo they know before if you're accepted into a course or not which means when they send out the offer to the student, they'll know before the official main round offers? hope that makes sense..

a-m-e-e-e

HSC
oh, I know I got into the uni as I deferred this year.. so it's just the accomodation I need to know about. but it seems that it's still too early to be worried yet?
(I know there's the guarantee but I'm just worrying that I did something wrong in the process.. it'll probably be fine.)

moc2009

HSC
N/A
a-m-e-e-e said:
oh, I know I got into the uni as I deferred this year.. so it's just the accomodation I need to know about. but it seems that it's still too early to be worried yet?
(I know there's the guarantee but I'm just worrying that I did something wrong in the process.. it'll probably be fine.)
Just check accommodation status online, it will show if you have submitted it correctly. You will find out on the 21st/22nd if you got your accommodation and which one you got. (You have the guarantee, just depends which one of your accommodation preferences you put down on what you get)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)