ANU Fully Catered Accommodation Offers (1 Viewer)

emiline

HSC
I was just wondering, if we receive a Main Round offer tonight how does the accommodation offers work, specifically if we are under the first year regional guarantee? SOOOO lost with all of this!!

unco_wannabe

HSC
hey emiline
i believe once you get your offer
they send you out an email
and you have 5 days i think to respond and accept it.

where abouts in the regional area are you from?
cheers

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Should be soon man, from what I've heard Ursula offers are already out.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
It says on the accommodation website that applications are open until 11:59pm tonight. So maybe after midnight we’ll automatically get an email, or we’ll just get one tomorrow?

bluemonday

HSC
I don't want to go to ANU unless I get an offer for a spot in a catered college...may be uncatered...definately not Unilodge.

Wish I'd applied earlier....I just assumed you couldn't until you had an offer.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
I don't want to go to ANU unless I get an offer for a spot in a catered college...may be uncatered...definately not Unilodge.

Wish I'd applied earlier....I just assumed you couldn't until you had an offer.
Yea I don't want Uni-Lodge either. I applied back in September so I hope that means I get something good.

cricketfan10

HSC
well its not coming any time soon im guessing. my thing still says 'Your application is currently being considered by: APP Bruce Hall'

moc2009

HSC
N/A
well its not coming any time soon im guessing. my thing still says 'Your application is currently being considered by: APP Bruce Hall'
Exactly what mine says.

I downloaded the “New students how to enrol” book on the ANU website and in it there is an accommodation section and just says that you will receive and email from the 21st and must accept within 5 working days and pay the acceptance fees.

So seeing the offers came out late and all the people at ANU had probably gone home I guess tomorrow first thing we’ll get our offers of accommodation.

Good luck anyway.

cricketfan10

HSC
Exactly what mine says.

I downloaded the “New students how to enrol” book on the ANU website and in it there is an accommodation section and just says that you will receive and email from the 21st and must accept within 5 working days and pay the acceptance fees.

So seeing the offers came out late and all the people at ANU had probably gone home I guess tomorrow first thing we’ll get our offers of accommodation.

Good luck anyway.
Ah yeah that makes sense. Good luck to you too :)

Btw, what course are you doing ?

Ero

HSC
I haven't got an accommodation offer so far as well, but then again I am yet to accept my course offer - perhaps that is why?

bluemonday

HSC
I just rang to try and find out, but was told to call back later as all lines were busy.

Damnit I really need to find out soon, I've got an offer for accommodation elsewhere that I need to give a response to.

bluemonday

HSC
I managed to get through to the university accommodation services- they said that it is an "ongoing" process, but most people will have received offers by the end of the day, and it should be complete within 48 hours. I was told that the colleges are still considering applications.

Ero

HSC
Nice to know, saves me having to call myself.

I guess we just have to wait and see now.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
have you guys checked out the new unilodge? i don't know about the inside but the outside looks freaking nice.

emiline

HSC
Thanks Guys.

I am from the very- much- country central west NSW, can't wait to leave!

Just checked my accomodation application process, and mine doesn't say the App: Bruce Hall bit....(my first preference). It just says 'application received'. I did my application in September...very stressed now.
What do I do? Should I have an offer by now?
:confused:

bluemonday

HSC
The lady I spoke to on the phone said that if you haven't received an offer by the end of tomorrow, you should give them a call.

She said that it's proceeding normally so far though. Not everyone gets an offer at the same time, it's spread out over 24-48 hours I believe.

I don't think there's anything to worry about just yet. From what I've gathered, how early you applied doesn't affect when you get your offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)