ANU BoS meet-up (1 Viewer)

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
Hi all. I'm just entertaining the idea that we should have a BoS meet up for afternoon tea/beer once the term starts, perhaps in the week after O-week. It will be a great way for us to put a face to screen names, as well as a ready social circle of people we are already corresponding to.

Additional ideas and/or expressions of interest would be absolutely fantastic!

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
Eh, I'm in as long as it's after the 24th.
should probably be sometime after the 24th to allow later years also. I wonder where Evilo is. It would be fun seeing Evilo and Blacksunset (sp?) in the vicinity of each other.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
should probably be sometime after the 24th to allow later years also. I wonder where Evilo is. It would be fun seeing Evilo and Blacksunset (sp?) in the vicinity of each other.
Will they make out?

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Evilo is at the edge of civilisation. And personally, I think either a) Blacksunset wouldn't show or b) Evilo would wimp out of confrontation.

Will they make out?
:bomb:

blacksunset

HSC
im guessing this was secretly organised as evilo really does want to make out with me. hahaha.
nah, ill see how i go... depends what you actually plan on doing.

EDIT: just read that it might involve alcohol. this is sounding much more promising.

Last edited:

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
I spoke to evilo, yeah he will come provided it's after the 24th. Sounds good to me.

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
I'm not terribly good at going out drinking, so one of you veterens should think of a place. I'm suggesting this should be held in the middle of week 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)