Law At Anu (1 Viewer)

M@C D@DDY

HSC
any1 currentli doin law at ANU i'm finkin of doin it there but not sure if good or not i dun fink i can get da marks for UNSW or syd so is it a worthy option??

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
ANU is a good option for law.. My sisters friend is in her last year there. She done an Arts degree and got credit average and transferred into law. Prehaps you could do that..

ANU law faculty is small , which can be good as more contact with lecturer.. I dont know too much about law @ anu - sorry

Originally posted by M@C D@DDY
any1 currentli doin law at ANU i'm finkin of doin it there but not sure if good or not i dun fink i can get da marks for UNSW or syd so is it a worthy option??
so long as you dont spell like that on your application :/

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
lol

i agree with BallymcBallTits. :p

Anyway, whats the approximate UAI requirement for each Uni?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yep it was 95 this year, but my estimate is that it will go up to around 97.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
nah i jus type lyk dis in forums i fink i should get between 97-99 so wat u guyz rekon go do commerce at UNSW or Usyd and switch or go to melbounre or ANU?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
depends on what course your really interested in. commerce or law.... that way if your not happy about the uni, at least you can save time and hecs and trasnfer, to the same course, to the uni you want to go to and get credit for the units you've already done! but if your considering combining both commerce/law, i'd say go to the uni thats closest to home so that you don't have to move out.

oh you should also consider living expenses. i'd be harder to move out on campus away from home to study, financially and emotionally. not that i know cuz i still live at home, but i'm considering trasnferring from usyd to anu/uc and i don't think i'd like to be away from my family and friends!!

either of these uni's are pretty good. i'd say they are pretty much all equal and known for their commerce/law degrees, i can't comment on melb cuz i've never been there!! i'd be happy with a degree from any of these uni's!!

Last edited:

M@C D@DDY

HSC
nah i heard macquarie not dat good da UAI is so low for that uni i jus think that all law skools not that much difference ANU or syd or UNSW so as ANU lowest probabli go there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)