Chicks at ANU (1 Viewer)

magnetto

HSC
What are the girls like at ANU? College and University

Which college has the hottest chicks?
Which course has the hottest chicks?
Which course has the most chicks?

Any other info on hot babes at ANU feel free to talk. And also how hard is it to transfer to ANU law from say... ANU Commerce (what average would you need - 80% for guaranteed?)

How about from Monash Commerce

Cheers

Andi0390

HSC
I wish people would just read the sticky on transferring as far as selection, GPA and UAI are concerned. Read it please, then ask questions. There is a pdf. at the bottom.

And it won't matter how many 'chicks' there are in each course, none of them will go for you.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
i wish people would just read the sticky on transferring as far as selection, gpa and uai are concerned. Read it please, then ask questions. There is a pdf. At the bottom.

And it won't matter how many 'chicks' there are in each course, none of them will go for you.
+1

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I wish people would just read the sticky on transferring as far as selection, GPA and UAI are concerned. Read it please, then ask questions. There is a pdf. at the bottom.

Well, that's two down. It seem like they've seen through your crafty Charade.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
What are the girls like at ANU? College and University

Which college has the hottest chicks?
Which course has the hottest chicks?
Which course has the most chicks?

Any other info on hot babes at ANU feel free to talk. And also how hard is it to transfer to ANU law from say... ANU Commerce (what average would you need - 80% for guaranteed?)

How about from Monash Commerce

Cheers
Based on your post, you won't get laid by any chicks, or be going to university.

Best of luck working as a truckie

magnetto

HSC
+1
thanks for the help fuckers

appreciate

trust me I'll get laid 2 weeks in

rumour

HSC
Lol the poor guy needs some help. Will anyone answer his chick question seriously?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
he won't be going to anu anyway... so i don't see the point

Dichromate

HSC
N/A
Okay.
As far as courses are concerned, no idea.

As for colleges - there are hot and ugly chicks everywhere, however if you're going to select a college based on getting laid, then Johns and Burgman for catered, B&G for self catered.

breezy221090

HSC
As chicks go in colleges Johns girls are stereotyped as being easy, Ursies ugly, Bruce are apparently nerds, there are a fair few decent chicks at unilodge this year, I don't know about Burgmann, Fenner girls aren't known as being attractive either and B and G are also apparently good. The abundance of chicks in particular degrees is the same as at any other Uni, less in engineering and physics etc, 66% of the psych cohort is chicks this year, I don't know about business and stuff, arts is fairly spread out and law has a fair few chicks.

breezy221090

HSC
As chicks go in colleges Johns girls are stereotyped as being easy, Ursies ugly, Bruce are apparently nerds, there are a fair few decent chicks at unilodge this year, I don't know about Burgmann, Fenner girls aren't known as being attractive either and B and G are also apparently good. The abundance of chicks in particular degrees is the same as at any other Uni, less in engineering and physics etc, 66% of the psych cohort is chicks this year, I don't know about business and stuff, arts is fairly spread out and law has a fair few chicks.

Also I feel I should point out that you'll probably get little choice about which college you go to. I know a hell of a lot of people who ended up at unilodge and Fenner who didn't even have those places on their preference list.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Okay.
As far as courses are concerned, no idea.

As for colleges - there are hot and ugly chicks everywhere, however if you're going to select a college based on getting laid, then Johns and Burgman for catered, B&G for self catered.
Epic.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
bro, have a bat, watch cricket, live forever.

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: Chicks at ANU

LOL i wanted to ask the same Q tooo when i decided to ANU... asked my friend on MSN and he said commerce ( btw i only go 4 azn xD )

now on a more serious note.... can some1 answer me in the other thread? xD

typhonius

HSC
Wow people sure are shallow. When I picked my University in the UK it was based on league tables and international reputation in the subject.

Same story when I picked my International Year University. Hence I'll be joining ANU this July.

Grow up man! I may sound grandfatherly saying this but you should base your choice on quality of education, not satisfying your carnal desires of the flesh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)