Any 2010 hopefuls? (1 Viewer)

gingerwitch28

HSC
Hello, if you're determined to go to ANU or have it down as one of your choices.

What are you planning on studying? What accomodation options are you considering?

I'm really hoping to get into International Relations which had a cutoff of 88.1 last year, so fingers crossed, and Burgmann is my first choice for accomodation. Plus the mini wardrobes are nicknamed TARDISes so that really excites me and I really really hope that I get in :D

freaksoutalot

HSC
my like top 5 preferences are all ANU. my first is Bach arts / bach asia pacific, i want to major in development studies and security studies so fingures crossed. ive applied for Johns as my first preference.

goodluck and hopefully see you there

verdades

HSC
Hoping for Bachelor of Science [Psychology] - 81.65 ATAR.

I'm going external accommodation, and have also applied for their test 'just in case' I don't get the ATAR >.<

Luke559

HSC
Thinking of doing Bach Science (Psychology) and B Music. I was thinking of applying for Burgmann's College, it seemed rather diverse and doesn't have the bad rap that Johns does....

gingerwitch28

HSC
Thinking of doing Bach Science (Psychology) and B Music. I was thinking of applying for Burgmann's College, it seemed rather diverse and doesn't have the bad rap that Johns does....
Yeah I've heard that Johns has a real drinking/sport/party culture... I'm not interested in sport at all and while I'm definitely not adverse to drinking and partying, when it's in conjunction with sport I'm also a little wary.

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
well, good luck getting in peeps =) mein gott i'm going to feel really old next year. i'll be entering my 5th year :O

HiddenDragon

HSC
1st preference ANU for Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Science. 86.25 atar

Hopefully get into burgmann!

Tha Wishkah

HSC
rolling in off a deffered b eco

accom was something like

fenner/burgman/johns

i wish i didnt pick fenner but i cant be arsed to change it, mainly because its 10 mins away and im told theres less drinking etc

shannon_6

HSC
I'd love to, but I've been having a hard time with exams and am doubting I can get in next year. I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to transfer from UC after a year or so?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
I'd love to, but I've been having a hard time with exams and am doubting I can get in next year. I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to transfer from UC after a year or so?
if you get good marks it can be done quite easily. However you have to be realistic. If its a basic course, then most likely. However if its law/ars-law etc. then it will be harder to transfer

abyrne1

HSC
Hmm. I'm hoping for Arts; I've been a student for 3 years at a WA university already, and I got plenty enough TER in 2006, so I'm quite confindent; the only thing is the WAITING! I've finished this semester, and am not waiting on any marks and STILL have to wait until January. It's the bloody boredom!! lol.

I've half-finished my B.Education in Perth, but being a political nerd I wanted to go to the source to get my politics education. Edith Cowan is the best for teaching, but the worst for pretty much everything else! Once I've finished in Canberra, I should only have 6 months worth of a Grad Dip in teaching to do to be a qualified teacher. Kinda weird how ive done it.. but hey.

And I applied for Bruce. Soo psyched!!!

blacksunset

HSC
Be careful about college reps, I was always anti Johns in terms of their sportsmanship and nastiness, but after playing sport against Burgmann, I have changed my mind competely, and found them to have the worst sportsmanship accross Daley Rd. They were rude, and threew horrible profranity against our girls.

paulpang22288

HSC
Will be finished with my Bachelor of Architectural Studies this year 2009. Hopefully get into the graduate law program at ANU. Juris Doctor is a wierd name.

Logjammin'

HSC
I'm considering dropping out of sydney and heading down for a BSc(Psych)/BA degree.

Pretty underprepared in terms of moving, though I do have a knack for sorting things out in the last few minutes.

Wouldn't mind supporting the brumbies for a few seasons either.. bit of a star studded line-up heading their way.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Wouldn't mind supporting the brumbies for a few seasons either.. bit of a star studded line-up heading their way.
have a look at the brumbies supporters club. membership i think is $40.. and each game is $10 to go? i think usually a ticket is $25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)