i got rejected (1 Viewer)

Ribbon

I am in the same boat except I didn't bother applying for any on campus accomodation. I am living with my boyfriend now and that it the plan when I go to uni, but uni starts in 3 weeks and there is no way he is going to get a job before then! He earns too much now just to leave his job without having another one, so he is going to have to live up here and me down there until he gets a job. we can't afford to be paying two lots of rent so I am going to have to live in share accomodation for however long it takes him to get a job.

My suggestion would be to do what I'm doing... look in the caberra times (they have a website) classified section for share accomodation and start to get in contact with people now. If you have family friend in canberra that maybe you could board with thats another good idea, just in the short term until you can organise more permanent accomodation (I am looking into that too!)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Did you actually get rejected or have you just not heard anything? Cos last week when I got a call from Johns they said they would tell us some time this week cos they got the uni offers the same day as us. Mind you I don't need accom now that Im not going there, but unless they have actually told u you were rejected I wouldn't worry yet...

strawberry

they said "no academic offer"

and since i got an offer to uni

i assume they're talking about accom

dissident

i'd email them about that :) maybe they just got their information wrong... now that you've got an offer you should focus all your energies onto finalising your accomodation, because after that's all set up you can just forget about it. good luck to you!

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
my application got sent to my second choice.. not holding out too much hope. i should start looking for accommodation soonish.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
i just checked the application status and it said "transferred to next preference"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)