NEW BRUCIES (Bruce Hall ANU) (1 Viewer)

eb590

HSC
Thanks heaps!
I'm so excited about living at Bruce! Who else is going to Bruce for the first time this year??
See you soon!

33pairs

HSC
No problem :)
I'm not sure of any other first years, but there are a few new transfers from unilodge and other colleges - so congrats! You'll have the best year here.

emphasis

HSC
I'll be at Bruce Hall this year. How many other first years do they let in since it doesn't look like there's too many others on here?

What are the twin share rooms like in terms of size? And does each person in the room have their own single bed, wardrobe, desk, etc?

Anyway oweek looks pretty exciting! Hope to meet you all there!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I'll be at Bruce Hall this year. How many other first years do they let in since it doesn't look like there's too many others on here?

What are the twin share rooms like in terms of size? And does each person in the room have their own single bed, wardrobe, desk, etc?

Anyway oweek looks pretty exciting! Hope to meet you all there!
The twin share rooms are a little bigger than double the size of normal rooms. I lived in the room that you'll probably have by myself for six months, it felt pretty empty. You'll (almost) have your own everything. You'll be sharing a sink.

eb590

HSC
Hi, just wondering what is there in terms of cupboard/wardrobe/drawer space in the rooms at Bruce? Just trying to figure out what I can/can't take.

Thanks!

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, just wondering what is there in terms of cupboard/wardrobe/drawer space in the rooms at Bruce? Just trying to figure out what I can/can't take.

Thanks!
This is the floorplan for a normal room

So there's a pretty decent wardrobe with cupboards above it, a sink with a mirror with cupboards for toiletries etc above it and bigger cupboards underneath it, a drawer in the desk and cupboards above it, and space underneath your bed.

eb590

HSC
awesome thanks! i wasnt too sure what was included in the diagram, so thanks heaps for clearing that up.

eb590

HSC
was Bruce HAll meant to send us anything about moving in tomorrow other than whats on the website and the email we got ages ago??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)