payment options declaration sheet (1 Viewer)

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
did everyone get their payment options declaration in their anu enrolment pack? I got a little booklet about HECS.. but no declaration sheet.. weird.

Ribbon

Same here... I got the book but no form to fill out

also, on my enrolment registration form, it lists both the commcerce and law degrees, but only shows the course/class details for law? shouldn't it at least have the compulsary commerce subjects listed?

Last edited:

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
i could describe my vexation to you all, but the quite verbose description of the vulgar acts of which I wish to enact upon ANU would scar readers for a lifetime.

dissident

i dont think there are any compulsory commerce subjects until you choose a major at enrolment

2003HSC

Originally posted by Ribbon
Same here... I got the book but no form to fill out

also, on my enrolment registration form, it lists both the commcerce and law degrees, but only shows the course/class details for law? shouldn't it at least have the compulsary commerce subjects listed?
same with mine, I was wondering why no commerce subjects are listed. But we take that sheet to enrolment day right? So I guess someone can explain it to us there.

dissident - for law/commerce, we have to do two compulsary courses in semester one

Ribbon

Also 2003... looking at the choice of majors... we have our 4 compulsary subjects, and have to do at least 2 of another list of 4. These 2 are introductory courses to your majors.... except, none of them are listed for management and marketing... which means I can't do a double major in management and marketing, unless I took two extra subjects over the 5 year period... I don't know why they would set up two majors that didn't include any of the 'pick 2 of' courses, because it means you can't do either if you want to do a double major... seems dodgy to me!

I wanna do managment and marketing dammit!

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
garr!!! annoyance furthered by the fact that ive been trying to ring the students admissions and academic services desk or whatever since 10am... wont answer their phones! i love anu.

did you get through to them ribbon?

strawberry

bolkonski, you should just email them...

last time when i rang them, i emailed them as well and they replied to the email faster than the phone!

so i highly suggest emailing! maybe you can get a HECS form from a uni near you??

Ribbon

I sent them an e-mail yesterday.... no reply as yet, but then I don't expect one quickly...

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
finally got onto the people... and they say itsall good just grab one when you come to enrol, theyll have blank ones... and... bring your tfn with you.. cause youll need it. no parents needed for this one.

Ribbon

I sent an e-mail and got a reply today, saying one has been mailed to my address... it'll save me some time on enrollment day at least.

looks like you got hold of a non-helpful person bolonski :p

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
na he was cool .... he was all laid back like... "its all good"

meh... i dont mind if I didnt get one mailed... he said someone would just go through it with me at enrolment.. no stress;) shh anna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)