let's make a contact list for all new anu students!! (1 Viewer)

aoi_sora_1027

hey guys,
i'm from sydney and i got offered to do commerce/ law at anu

so guess i'll be moving down there?? i know i'm scared anyone else on the same boat; so i was think it might be a good idea i set up a contact list of everyone moving down to canberra, so us newbies can help each other out and get to know each other!!

my info:

email: aoi_sora_1027@hotmail.com
mob no. 0414 598 842

i'm betty btw

Ribbon

All this info is probably in other threads but to keep it simple I will put my details in here...

I'm from Narromine (rural NSW... near Dubbo, though you probably havn't heard of that either)

I am also doing Commerce/Law (I am surprised because there are 4 of us on the forum who are doing the exact same course)

My real name is Christina

email: duh_ribbon@hotmail.com
mob: 0417 053 869

Ribbon

LMAO - I can't believe you said that.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if any of the bos females are 'go-able' to you... because I doubt anyone will look at you twice with comments like that!

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
About time I got involved in the BoS community, since I've been reading ppl's notes for a while. =P

Sebastian, from Wollongong, doing PhB(Sci), concentrating on maths and physics, although I'll be considering doing a course or two in various areas like chem, economics and law. U4110348 so...um...ppl can email me after I move in! Yay! =D

AT.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention...I'll be staying at Fenner Hall.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by alphatango
About time I got involved in the BoS community, since I've been reading ppl's notes for a while. =P
About time some more people jumped on the bandwagon :p

I'm Anna, from Sydney, doing Arts. Email - smithy_185@hotmail.com I'm ashamed to say I don't know my mobile number... and I'm too lazy to find out at the moment! :eek:

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Hey Isabel (love that name!) My sister's boyfriend is from Windsor way :) What courses you picked?

aoi_sora_1027

hey guys!!
its reassurring to know taht there are ppl going to anu as well, cos no one from my school are!!

those of you not living on campus, what you all doing for accommodation?

issy_bee

HSC
i am not quite sure what courses im doing been fiddling round with the time table maker but i think pretty much decided on courses in euorpean studies, politics, some german and some english. Just have to make them all fit into my timetable...I am so bored with doing nothing all day but sit in front of my computer :sleep: .......17 more sleeps. lol...sad i know:wave: cant wait to meet you all :)

2003HSC

hey isabel I'm going to B & G as well. by the way, I;m pretty sure we move in on the 14th too, not the 16th. Well I guess I'll see you there. I have friends in Windsor too:)

mewcou

Im Jim
Doing English/Psychology
From Albury but move between Albury and Wangaratta at will
mewshew@hotmail.com
Don't like mobiles
:D

Going to Bruce (on saturday, someone change my shorts..)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
good to see there are some other people not really knowing anyone else down there.

i'm melissa - from dubbo - doings arts/law (arts major international relations)
Mobile - 0431 961 350
email - savage_chick29@hotmail.com
living in lyneham

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)