B&G or UniLodge? (1 Viewer)

hikari-jpop

HSC
Hi, I'm going to ANU next year and i'm wondering which accommodation will be best for me. Right now i'm stuck between B&G and Davey lodge. Can anyone answer some of my questions:
1. Is it true that there is only unisex bathrooms at B&G?
2. I'm taking a bachelor in actuarial studies. Is B&G very far from CBE?
3. How long does it take for me to travel from B&G to CBE?
4. I have heard many things about davey lodge and most of them say it is better not to stay at unilodge. What is your advice?
I would be most grateful if anyone can answer my questions. Thanks.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
From memory the bathrooms at B&G and most of the other Daley Road colleges are unisex. Unilodge is right behind the commerce building, B&G is less than a 10 minute walk away. Unilodge is expensive and pretty grim in terms of social activities. There's a better sense of camaraderie at the Daley Road colleges.

Dichromate

HSC
N/A
From memory the bathrooms at B&G and most of the other Daley Road colleges are unisex. Unilodge is right behind the commerce building, B&G is less than a 10 minute walk away. Unilodge is expensive and pretty grim in terms of social activities. There's a better sense of camaraderie at the Daley Road colleges.
FYI B&G got rid of unisex bathrooms at the end of 2006, there was some incident where some creep was photographing girls in the shows, police were involved and recommended the college make that change, so they did.

I doubt they ever switched back since then, they were separated the year I was there (2007).

I'd definitely recommend avoiding Unilodge, unless you're an international.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)