Accommodation Enquiry - which one? (1 Viewer)

Constantine

HSC
Hey there!
I'm currently in the process of submitting my accommodation application and has trouble with picking which one simply based on the information provided online. If anyone can provide any suggestions or recommendations based on the below criterias that would be great! Even any general hints and what not. Thank you!!

• Limited budget - as I want to support myself financially rather than rely on my parents
  • Clean environment - especially since the bathrooms are shared - any past experiences?
  • Safe area

Also this might seem like a silly question but do particular students choose to reside at particular areas?
Eg. the more socially actives ones etc. As I'm a light sleeper I would really like to avoid loud peers at night.

Thanks in advance!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
If you have a limited budget I would strongly suggest browsing allhomes.com.au and gumtree and trying to find a room in a sharehouse. It will be much cheaper than a college. Rental prices off campus have fallen over the last year.

That being said, if you are keen to live at college, I would recommend one of the self catered colleges, probably B&G because it's on campus. The bathrooms are all fine. B&G is safer than Fenner because it's on campus, Fenner is located near some housing commission flats, but isn't dangerous per se. The Unilodges fit the bill for quiet, but they are very expensive.

yma

HSC
What is b&g?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)