Accommodation stress (1 Viewer)

charlottegoodma

HSC
Made the cliche Sydney prospective law student decision of putting Burgmann as first preference. They have so many applicants. I haven't heard about an interview let alone an offer.
If I don't get Burgmann, Is it likely I'll end up in the least desirable place because I would assume John/Bruce/ursula all have equally high demand and thus would make a large range of offers.
Has anyone had this experience before
Just making the move to uni so much more stressful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madijd

HSC
How long ago did you apply? The colleges only just reopened this week so they have loads of applications to sort through!

I don't really know, but I'd assume that because you've chosen catered they will try to keep you in a catered college (hopefully)!

I agree about it being stressful, I've applied to John's (I'm from sydney too) and not getting told whether you are in or not until after UAC is really hard, I want to get everything ready :( I know burgmann has already made some early offers so maybe just call and say that an interview hasn't been arranged yet? Is it like a phone interview? Some colleges (like John's) will only make offers once you are accepted into your course.

I was down at ANU earlier this week for a tour of John's and they though I had already done my phone interview so I guess there is a chance you've slipped through or they are really busy at the moment!

charlottegoodma

HSC
Yeah madijd I had my preference as johns first, freaked out and emailed them to change it (like 2 days before deadline) so johns cancelled my interview.
Burgmann seems unlikely but hopefully I get johns/Bruce/ursula

Just annoying how you don't get preferences just the one choice

madijd

HSC
Yep well hopefully we'll see each other there haha

cesr

HSC
N/A
Burgmann announced on its website that it was full on 20 Jan 2015, so don't expect an offer there if you're still waiting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)