Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By neo o

Thread: That bachelor of finance, economics and statistics tho...

HSC
    N/A

That bachelor of finance, economics and statistics tho...

Hey y'all
    Just went degree hunting in the UAC guide and found out about this 'triple' degree offered by ANU.
    It looks like the ultimate job hunting degree, requires a 99 atar and focus on real world math that is seemingly valued by employers. Does anyone know anyone who has done this degree, it sounds like the dream but is it too good to be true ?
    I'd love to hear your thoughts...

HSC

Re: That bachelor of finance, economics and statistics tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Zen2613 View Post
    Hey y'all
    Just went degree hunting in the UAC guide and found out about this 'triple' degree offered by ANU.
    It looks like the ultimate job hunting degree, requires a 99 atar and focus on real world math that is seemingly valued by employers. Does anyone know anyone who has done this degree, it sounds like the dream but is it too good to be true ?
    I'd love to hear your thoughts...
    Check the course requirements against an ordinary commerce degree, or a com/sci with a maths major. Wouldn't be surprised if there isn't any difference. ANU commonly tarts up standard degrees by giving them fancy titles and a high UAI cut off to attract high achieving students.
    MikeLloyd likes this.
    Ex-troll, ex-big time BoSer, ex-solicitor, current angryish, olderish guy shouting rude things at young kids.

Thread Information