ANU Spirit of Excellence Entrance (SEE) Scheme help??? (1 Viewer)

a6

HSC
I've been trying to apply for ANU's SEE scheme, since being an NYSF international student i'm eligible for 5 additional admission points, but i'm having serious trouble submitting it. :confused2:

Their site says that in my School Recommendation Scheme application (not UAC admission application) I "must include your year 11 school report, the ANU Spirit of Excellence Entrance Scheme Supplementary Form and up to 3 additional documents relating to your awards/achievements"

I have all the documentation, but where exactly do I submit it? The SRS application only allows document uploads for awards and achievements, so in that case; where exactly am I supposed to submit the SEE form? It's not an award nor an achievement?

Has anyone else applied for this successfully? Am I completely missing something obvious?

xixander

HSC
Looks like this is a completely new scheme (I've certainly never heard of it), so it may be that their application process still needs a little ironing out.

Just send them an email letting them know you're having trouble with the online forms, wait a few days and they should get back to you: domestic.admissions@anu.edu.au

(I'm assuming by "NYSF international student" you mean you're a domestic student who has participated in one of NYSF's overseas initiatives like the RSI summer camp at MIT.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)