Thread: SRS at ANU

HSC

Question SRS at ANU

Hey guys,

I need some clarification so if anyone can help me out then that would be great. I applied for SRS at ANU earlier this year and I have also received early entry at UOW. On the ANU website, in regards to SRS, it says that "you must have your preferred ANU SRS course as your first preference by midnight on Monday 5 December 2016." As for early entry at UOW, I also must have the course that I was offered early entry for as my first preference on this date.

My question is, if I don't have an ANU course as my first preference by midnight Monday 5th December, will I no longer be able to take advantage of the SRS if I need to? Does SRS still apply for the January round of offers and not just early December?

Thanks!

HSC

Re: SRS at ANU

You wouldve received an email from anu that would tell you that your SRS application was successful. obvs if it says to put it as the first preference to receive the conditional offer and you dont, then you won't get the SRS consideration...

You basically have to choose between guaranteed position at UOW and taking a gamble with ANU

Thread Information