90+ UAI Club? (1 Viewer)

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
Is there such thing? I heard a rumour that there was some crap like this.

line_backer

HSC
wat a discriminatory club, i thought once u get into uni uai doesnt matter anymore, it becomes obsolete...

Last edited:

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
lol. yeah its a stupid idea but just wanting to confirm if the rumour is true. hell I don't really care what ppl get for UAI. however there's ppl in my classes who always flaunt their high UAI in every convo, stupid sacks.

line_backer

HSC
oh well...if u work hard to get a good uai maybe u also have the right to show it off a little. every dog has its day...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
UAI? People still share their UAIs? Silly. Though we do discuss the UAI process to our foreign bretheren... from Victoria or Queensland etc. Generally, this is enough to thorougly confuse them to such an extent that they pass out and we can drag them off to our rooms. Better than rohypnol! We call it UAI rape.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
you're right. there is a club.
sorry linebacker, you're shit and remedial. thus, you're not allowed to be in our discriminatory club (yes it is discriminatory... why? because you're getting a UAI <90. sorry chump.
sounds like you missed out too, noneother. shame. sucks to be you :)

Ziff is right about the UAI rape. it works a charm. theres none of the force needed. they just obey us due to our amazing intellect. or perhaps its just my amazing intellect. i think ziff has had to rely on rohypnol many a time and blame it on uai confusion. the effects are similar, but uai rape is consentual :)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Twistedd, you're not funny. In fact, you're the least funny person at Burton and Garran Hall.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Ziff said:
Twistedd, you're not funny. In fact, you're the least funny person at Burton and Garran Hall.
I like girls. They're better than dried ice and Johns College

rumour

HSC
neo_o said:
I like girls. They're better than dried ice and Johns College
I have a friend who lives in Johns.......she currently has pneumonia & hasn't been seen in lectures for about a week...:(......

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
sorry linebacker, you're shit and remedial. thus, you're not allowed to be in our discriminatory club (yes it is discriminatory... why? because you're getting a UAI <90. sorry chump.

Ziff is right about the UAI rape. it works a charm. theres none of the force needed. they just obey us due to our amazing intellect. or perhaps its just my amazing intellect. i think ziff has had to rely on rohypnol many a time and blame it on uai confusion. the effects are similar, but uai rape is consentual :)
Correction: I got above 90

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I'm going to set that bar at 95+ :p

line_backer

HSC
tWiStEdD said:

lol...im 2005er

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
90+ club is a little redundant now that lowest entry mark to ANU is 85.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)