a day in the life of an anu student (1 Viewer)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
the day varies from day to day (SHOCK HORROR!) and from student to student (am i surprising anyone yet?... no? fucken hell... grrR)

well. for those hoping to do an arts degree.... go wherever the hell you like, because you're the guy (or gal... hereby gul throughout) who sleeps in till 12, misses every second lecture, barely attends tutorials and when you do you're either hungover or very recently stoned. this is the life of an arts student. i know one who is never to be seen without a beer in his hand.... NEVER EVER EVER EVER! seriously. this is the life you will have, regardless of where you go.

for those prospective business guls... if you're white... or even black... be prepared to be a minority (something whitey might'n be used to). asians run the show here. this is their ball park, so show them respekt!!!! i love them, myself. but if you dont... dont do commerce, economics or business management ANYWHERE seriously.

psych... i dont know about. but anu is the best at it!!! woot! (i know this not!)

LAW!!! MINE!!! hahahah. i love it. fiona is a dullard... but she gyms... and that makes her uberly cool! (just like me!!!) a law student is socially active, arguementative, talkative, intellectual and inspirational. we're fucken awesome. we're elitists and we hang out mainly with other law students. for us, its a lot of study and/or drinking and a lot of last minute assessments and/or all nighters (right Ziff, Anokee?) we just have fun... until we realise how much we have to do and then we cry and have no fun and drink to cope with it. hahaha. we're a funny bunch. naturals and rote learners. those that need to study and those who dont. ALWAYS expect to have a painful know-all student in your class... like my old square-jaw. she should be named old faithful... but old square jaw is her to the tee. bah hahaha.

THE ANU IS AWESOME! Come here and rejoice at how right you were to go there!

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
basically. Uni life is a lot of beer, rum, vodka, bourbon or whatever your drink of choice is (beer, whiskey and rum for me!!) and a whole lot of reading. so get your thinking caps and beer goggles on... you'll need both!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
the day varies from day to day (SHOCK HORROR!) and from student to student (am i surprising anyone yet?... no? fucken hell... grrR)

well. for those hoping to do an arts degree.... go wherever the hell you like, because you're the guy (or gal... hereby gul throughout) who sleeps in till 12, misses every second lecture, barely attends tutorials and when you do you're either hungover or very recently stoned. this is the life of an arts student. i know one who is never to be seen without a beer in his hand.... NEVER EVER EVER EVER! seriously. this is the life you will have, regardless of where you go.

for those prospective business guls... if you're white... or even black... be prepared to be a minority (something whitey might'n be used to). asians run the show here. this is their ball park, so show them respekt!!!! i love them, myself. but if you dont... dont do commerce, economics or business management ANYWHERE seriously.

psych... i dont know about. but anu is the best at it!!! woot! (i know this not!)

LAW!!! MINE!!! hahahah. i love it. fiona is a dullard... but she gyms... and that makes her uberly cool! (just like me!!!) a law student is socially active, arguementative, talkative, intellectual and inspirational. we're fucken awesome. we're elitists and we hang out mainly with other law students. for us, its a lot of study and/or drinking and a lot of last minute assessments and/or all nighters (right Ziff, Anokee?) we just have fun... until we realise how much we have to do and then we cry and have no fun and drink to cope with it. hahaha. we're a funny bunch. naturals and rote learners. those that need to study and those who dont. ALWAYS expect to have a painful know-all student in your class... like my old square-jaw. she should be named old faithful... but old square jaw is her to the tee. bah hahaha.

THE ANU IS AWESOME! Come here and rejoice at how right you were to go there!
HAHAHA Cherryblossom got to you!

how much is it to board there out of interest
Non Catered - $120 a week.
Catered - $204 - $245 or so a week.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
and well worth every cent, i might add! they wont stop telling you (at least for the first week) how the ANU rates in Australia and the world, for that matter... which is ever so amusing.

neo_o.... you're right.... she did. she begged me and promised me sexual favours.... how could i resist? it took me a few beers to find the inspiration... and even then i spooged out a poor example of why people should come to anu... it was more a shout out to university life. bah hahaha. what a waste of my time :(

still.... ANU = teh cool. come one, come all.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
neo_o.... you're right.... she did. she begged me and promised me sexual favours.... how could i resist.
She didn't offer me sexual favours because she knows that I'm willing to post one for the greater good. :eek:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
and well worth every cent, i might add! they wont stop telling you (at least for the first week) how the ANU rates in Australia and the world, for that matter... which is ever so amusing.

neo_o.... you're right.... she did. she begged me and promised me sexual favours.... how could i resist? it took me a few beers to find the inspiration... and even then i spooged out a poor example of why people should come to anu... it was more a shout out to university life. bah hahaha. what a waste of my time :(

still.... ANU = teh cool. come one, come all.
rofl YES EVERYONE COME TO ANU, YOU'LL BE HAUNTED BY A CRAZY CHINESE GIRL WITH AN EXTREME OBSESSION FOR HITTING PEOPLE OVER THE HEAD WITH BASEBALL BATS TIM WANNA FORM A COALITION WITH ME COS WE SO OBVIOUSLY > THE WORLD BECAUSE OF OUR HAIR COLOUR
how could anyone resist?!!??
how was deth neo? oh and if anyone asks, you're my e-love in CT :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
cherryblossom, youve just turned me off going to anu for a semester. In fact youve turned me off uni. I hate you

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
cherryblossom, youve just turned me off going to anu for a semester. In fact youve turned me off uni. I hate you
SIGGGED!!!!!!!!!!
or would be sigged, i don't have enough room :(:(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Damn it. Delete one of your spaces. I demand to be sigged. And repped over and over again. Then I'll have three people quoting me. One for each of the nicknames I've had. I WILL WIN!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Damn it. Delete one of your spaces. I demand to be sigged. And repped over and over again. Then I'll have three people quoting me. One for each of the nicknames I've had. I WILL WIN!
no :p
hmm you sound familiar, who are you?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well i used to be xraycat. Then xraycat_2. then stas_m_. Now 1time4theppl. Doubt you know me. I avoid you like I avoid German submarines.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
well i used to be xraycat. Then xraycat_2. then stas_m_. Now 1time4theppl. Doubt you know me. I avoid you like I avoid German submarines.
oh german submarines are cool, they brought the US into WWI. wilson, along with clemenceau, because of that goddamn treaty of versailles, was probably most responsible for the initiation of WWII. I don't like clemenceau, he had a moustache.
ps I relented :(
your charm was overwhelming

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Oh my god, are you drunk Tim?

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
cherryblossom said:
oh german submarines are cool, they brought the US into WWI. wilson, along with clemenceau, because of that goddamn treaty of versailles, was probably most responsible for the initiation of WWII. I don't like clemenceau, he had a moustache.
ps I relented :(
your charm was overwhelming
Clemenceau was a champ. He was not responsible for WWII you bitch. I hope you fail modern. Wilson was also a champ. It was gay Republican dominated Senate which was most responsible for WWII.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
and since Clemenceau was such a German-fearing, American-hating, British-butt-raping S.O.B (who was the one who led the charge to make the Treaty of Versailles as harsh as is humanly possible for the Germans (since he feared them so much) and as such contributed to the rise of Hitler and the beginning of WWII [seriously leetom... go back to the books... he deepened the German depression]) the ANU MUST BE THE PLACE TO GO w000000000!

aside from the insanity that is Cherryblossum, methinks that it will only be as a result of my submission to you all that the ANU will recieve a huge influx of potential world leaders next year and force the lowest required UAI into the nineties. :D it will be a good day!

i was a little drunk, Ziff... you're right... but you know me toooo well now dont you! :| i must hide from you for the next 4 weeks... hey, next teaching period is a mere 5 weeks, right?

clearly... everyone should go to anu. clearly.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Cherryblossom's name is Tim?
no freak that's twistedd

and I'm hurt leetom :( I thought we had a thing going there.

-nuther thing, anyone want to do a proper 'day in the life of....' thing for me?
*looks at Ziff
*looks at blah says she and other oldie ANU people
come on!!!

Last edited:

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
PROPER!!??!?!? you know what? BURN IN HELL!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
PROPER!!??!?!? you know what? BURN IN HELL!
*aw

but you know I love you nevertheless

*trapped in msn window with tim :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)