accepting a uws offer (1 Viewer)

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
my friend said when he accepted an offer, the uac site transferred him to the unsw site where he accepted through there and also signed up to a student account.

he got his timetable and everything.

however, when i accepted the uws site, nothing happened? is this right?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You accept your offer on UAC. You click the little accept button from memory.

Then, find out what day you enrolment is. See this website:
http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/admissions/undergraduateadmissions/newstudentinfo/enrol
You can't get your student account, email, webct, tute rego etc, until you enrol.

UWS doesn't do online enrolment, however, its currently trialing it for a few courses. Also, you won't know your complete timetable until after tutorial registration, during mid feb. However, you can view the timetable here:
http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/start.asp?yr=2006

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Cape said:
You accept your offer on UAC. You click the little accept button from memory.

Then, find out what day you enrolment is. See this website:
http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/admissions/undergraduateadmissions/newstudentinfo/enrol
You can't get your student account, email, webct, tute rego etc, until you enrol.

UWS doesn't do online enrolment, however, its currently trialing it for a few courses. Also, you won't know your complete timetable until after tutorial registration, during mid feb. However, you can view the timetable here:
http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/start.asp?yr=2006
can someone explain "the tutorial" thing
is it like compulsory? nd umm how much does it cost nd stuff?
coz i have nfi
:confused:
thnx heaps

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
^ tute registration is where you pick which times you are going to study each unit that way you can make sure your timetable all fits together, you have to do it and it is free as far as I know.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
melsc said:
^ tute registration is where you pick which times you are going to study each unit that way you can make sure your timetable all fits together, you have to do it and it is free as far as I know.
awesome:D thnx
umm i have another question..
now that i acepted my offer nd registered on the website.. is there something else that i gotta do coz i dno anything about uni
ITS REALLY NEW AND CONFUSING!!!
thnx ppl

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
how on earth do you understand that timetable?! *cries* i am so severly lost and confused. why don't i understand uni?!

Kulazzi

HSC
Shell said:
how on earth do you understand that timetable?! *cries* i am so severly lost and confused. why don't i understand uni?!
I agree. I just followed the link, clicked on the sessions and which area I was in, and then saw this whole list and then I thought........I'll do it after I've enrolled :eek: :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
when you go to these 'academic advising' days. do they help you then? and you can figure out your timetable and stuff??

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
It is very confusing, now I know why my teachers used to complain about timetabling. Try when you have to go to two campuses :( I think I have mine set but its so confusing esp doing units from two different 'schools'

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What don't you understand about the timetable? Just post whats up and we'll try to help. Its a bit confusing at first, I know, but you'll eventually get the hang of it.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
post what up? where do i start? how do i know what units to do?

jubs_

HSC
In regards to the academic advising days... They are compulsory as far as i know (you'll be thoroughly lost if u dont go) , plus the enrollment is right after it. What i'm having trouble understanding is the tutorial registration thing as well... Do you register for tutes AFTER you enrol (along with subjects etc) or before? NO IDEA..
Also, what do you do, if you enrol in a course but want to 'disenrol' after being offered another course? I have to enrol on the 31 jan but the late round offers come out the next day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)