'On-Line' on my Timetable (1 Viewer)

dalew777

HSC
Hey I am doing BArts and Teaching, starting this semester. On my timetable printout that I got from the Uni website, for my teaching course (EDUC1003, Learners and Learning Processes) it has:

Lecture: [choice 1]
OR [choice 2]

AND Tutorial [choice 1]
OR [choice 2]
etc.

and then this is the part I don't understand

AND On-Line [choice 1] <--- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
OR[choice 2] [with dates over here]

AND Lecture
AND Lecture [with dates for each one over here]
AND Lecture
AND Tutorial
AND Tutorial
etc
etc

What does Online mean? A lecture over the internet or on campus?
And do I have to go to all of the additional lectures and tutes tagged on the end with dates, because these often clash with my other Education and Arts subjects?
Also, the first choice for the Online section was last Friday 16th, in O-Week! Why would that be! Did I miss anything major!?

Thanks for any help..... :) :worried:

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
No idea either, but this would be my best guess.

I presume you're talking about: http://webapps.newcastle.edu.au/timetables/class_times/results.cfm?crses=EDUC1003&yr=

Now, I guess you're doing this at callaghan, so that means you'll just need to pick one of the lectures at the top there (under callaghan) and a tute (also under callaghan).

The online bit, at a guess, would be for people who want to do the course on-line. If that is not you, then you probably don't need to worry about it. Ask you lecturer though (or call the uni). The dated bit for the 16th would probably have been an intro to doing courses online.

As for all the other times, that is if you're doing your course on the north coast, if that is not you, dun wurry bout it.

Ok, /guess

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
:| I have no idea!
I'm doing teaching/arts too!
I'm like the only Asian one :|

:) Hi.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
knowing newcastle uni, i find that very hard to believe, llama :lol:
The only asian one in teaching/arts babeh, apart from Dr Shen Chen!

dalew777

HSC
It's okay thanks guys I figured it out, it doesn't really apply to me. The uni said you either choose online or on campus, and I'm doing on campus.

BTW Shen Chen is hilarious!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
until he marks your assignment and decides that all the stuff he told you in a tutorial, that you then went and wrote an assignment about is "not the right way of looking at the issue"

idiot

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
dalew777 said:
It's okay thanks guys I figured it out, it doesn't really apply to me. The uni said you either choose online or on campus, and I'm doing on campus.

BTW Shen Chen is hilarious!
until he marks your assignment and decides that all the stuff he told you in a tutorial, that you then went and wrote an assignment about is "not the right way of looking at the issue"

idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)