medical radiation science (1 Viewer)

sammie

Hey ,
i was wondering if anybody had any hints for the interview questions for the medical radiation science interviews. Any help would be good thanks.
ta
sam
xoxxo

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
sammie? dungog represent! (yes im a dungog 'graduate')

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i did work experience at hunter imaging in yr 10, and they said that theres the usual 'why do you want to do this' sorta stuff and then theyll throw in like 'u are driving and have broken down and cant call anyone. what do you do' to see how well you can think on your feet.

Kittycat

HSC
hmmm....the only question I have is how do I get there (I'm a Sydney girl who has never been to Newcastle before). Can somebody please give me a run down on how to get to UNewcastle please?

sammie

Yeah to get to newie go on the pacific highway. Stay on that past ourimbah etc. There will be exits, now you can do it a number of ways either continue along the highway and you can turn off at places such as cardiff and belmont. You will have to learn more about the exits or you can through the place with the ice-cream shops on the road. Near Cooranbong umm starts with F. I dunno but yeah there are exits along the highway you have to look at. It is easy enough to find. Then the uni, well that is easy enough but depending on the direction you come in from will depend how you get there. Anyway it shoudl be fine.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
do you drive? if you do, take the freeway...but if you've never been here before, catch a train...
prob the best way if you dont know your way around would be something like this(I dont know where in syd you are from, so this is from central):

catch a train from central to hamilton
walk like 100m to the bus stop, then catch a bus to the uni

but just go to http://www.cityrail.info/fares/trip_planner.jsp# and you can fiddle around with it yourself..

Kittycat

HSC
...I didn't go to the interview :( I went there the week before on the train & realised that it is way too far).
How did the people who actually went to the interview go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)