Traveling from gosford to Newcastle.... (1 Viewer)

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Gday, I will be living at gosford next year and i am wondering how long does it take to get from gosford to newcastle??

and what public transport would be the best??

Im not sure if i will be going to uni next year but if anyone knows how many days per week would mechenical engenering take and how many hours a day? because i am playing footy and doing a security guard tranieship (hopefully) so im gona be flat out to find time.

thanks.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
mech engineering would have a similar workload to civil i imagine which is up to 24 hours, 4 or 5 days a week first year. Yeah I agree with natster about travel time from gosford as well. Train would be the best public transport from gosford to newcastle

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
train from newy to gosford is about an hour and fifteen minutes. then to get from the train station to the uni (getting off at broadmeadow) its another fifteen-twenty minutes

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
or take the train into newcastle station, get off onto the newcastle lines (last 2 platforms) and take another train to warabrook station (warabrook is the university train station- walk over a footbridge and you're at the back of the uni)

buy your ticket as "gosford to warabrook return" and you can just jump straight onto the next train

no idea on the hours per week for that degree, but i think most first year students have a 3-4 day workload.......thats a broad guess!! id suggest contact the engineering faculty.....theyd be sure to have a better idea of it all!

parko :D

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
First year engineering has a pretty high workload in terms of hours per week...but it's not too bad at all

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
yeah. it's called "FLUIDS", held 3 or 4 times a year and it is basically a few kegs down on this grassed area behind the engineering faculty...I havent been to one of these yet....but i will be going next year

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
get off at hamilton then it like 3 stops back on huinter line to uni station, or depending on time get off at broadmedow

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by evilc
yeah. it's called "FLUIDS", held 3 or 4 times a year and it is basically a few kegs down on this grassed area behind the engineering faculty...I havent been to one of these yet....but i will be going next year
OMG- you are an engineering student and you havent been to one of their pissups? their known practically worldwide (well not quite, but they are well known). get your arse to the next one~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)