huh? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
can someone please go to http://ccdb.newcastle.edu.au/courseinfo/displayprogram.cfm?docid=125&FOS=12&UGPG=13 and have a look at "Sample Program for students commencing in 2003 or thereafter" and explain what it means to me please
i want to do biological science nad psychology, is that possible, or do i need to do more/less
so yeah, just decipher it for me please!
thankies a bunch!

also, could you take a look at "Approved Group A Courses offered at Callaghan Campus" it is a table with individual subjects listed, would doing say biological science let me do all of them or have i gotta select a couple or what?

im lost already!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
also, it says something about 40 units, would that be say 20 from bio, n 20 from psych, or 40 from both
also, could i do say 60 from psych n 40 from bio (not necessarily these figures, just random ones depending on what subbies i wanted to do)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
yes, you can major in both

The program structure allows students to major in one or two discipline areas from Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Geology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology.

still reading through the rest at the moment

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok thanks

also
Note: PSYC1030 is not accredited with the APS and cannot be counted with either PSYC1010 or PSYC1020
does that mean i cant do phyc1030 and 1010 or can i do them both but one wont actually mean anything?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
also i just counted up the subjects i want to do, i have either 110 or 120 units (80 or 90 from chem, 30 from bio)
is that allowed, do i have to drop/gain more/less units, whatever

i really dont get this procedure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)