sam5

HSC
heres the quickest way i can think of.

1. go to newcastle uni website homepage

2. click 'faculties and schools' on the left hand side

3. click 'school of biomedical sciences and pharmacy'

4. click 'undergraduate programs' on the right hand side

5. Select ur degree

6. go to the bottom of the page and click on ur 4 subjects (all seperately of course) for semester 1.

7. go to the bottom of the new page and click the "view 1010 course timetable" button at the bottom.

EDIT: u can also do it through 'my hub'.

ps: i bloody hope uv enrolled, and are gettin ready to register for labs and tutes. I started that this mornin, but u may not have to start that till next week - what degree are u doin?

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Do you have your student log-in details?

Go to myhub.newcastle.edu.au

If you've never logged into this before, use your UAC number, and I think your DOB for your PIN(?) (It should specify this on the log-in page I think)

You need to enrol in your courses before you can view the class timetables. Once you've enrolled, you can view the different options for lectures, tutorials, etc.

Log onto the Online Registration System to find out when you can register for these classes, then on the specified date(s), sign in and book your classes (this is a "competitive" system of first-in first-served, so it's best to do it as soon as the registration system opens)

If you need help with stuff like enrolment, give the Callaghan enquiry centre a call on 4921 5000

Hope that helps =)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
oh damn you totally beat me sam!

oi, did you get into all of your 1st prefs this morning?

HSC
Thankyou both for ur replies..
and yes i've enrolled in my subjects and enrolled into tutorials im wondering if i can actually view my timetable like "monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday" and then under each one it tells me the class i have that day and wat time..

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Thankyou both for ur replies..
and yes i've enrolled in my subjects and enrolled into tutorials im wondering if i can actually view my timetable like "monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday" and then under each one it tells me the class i have that day and wat time..
No worries =)

I was worried you were gonna be like "enrolment? huh?" lol.
Nope, not that I'm aware of...?
In the online registration system you get a list of each class you're attending, but you need to put your final timetable together yourself.

HSC
ohh and one more thing.. if on the online registration there is no lectures does that mean i go to any lecture i want ?

sam5

HSC
oh damn you totally beat me sam!

oi, did you get into all of your 1st prefs this morning?
i got my prof skills lab to be what i wanted. Im in group 2, and for week 1 im on the tuesday from 3 - 4.

I missed out on my biomed part 1 tutorial. I wanted tuesday 2 - 3 but i ended up goin for friday 12 - 1.

How about u? What prof skills lab u in?

sam5

HSC
i think he was asking whether he has to register for lectures, not whether or not he can wag them.

zaxmacks

HSC
i think he was asking whether he has to register for lectures, not whether or not he can wag them.
I knew that, it just sounded like he thought that he only had to go to one lecture.

zaxmacks

HSC
oh ok.

did u manage to find a tutorial this morning?
Yeah, it wasn't too bad because I'm doing it at the Ourimbah campus, and I'm guessing not a whole lot of people are doing it there.

What about you?

sam5

HSC
Yeah, it wasn't too bad because I'm doing it at the Ourimbah campus, and I'm guessing not a whole lot of people are doing it there.

What about you?
oh ok.

managed to snag a tutorial from 12 - 1 on a friday. I wanted tuesday 2 - 3, cos it woulda plugged a time gap.

Coulda been a lot worse. Was lucky enough to get a good place in prof skills, which was a real important one to get.

just hope i can get the chem lab i want on friday.

HSC
Uni Grad
I have to wait till the 17th until I can get times, seems like that's cutting it a bit fine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)