General Chit-Chatter (1 Viewer)

shuttle_bus5

HSC
I was under the impression that first day of uni/meet/quirks threads were for general chat. Do we need 4 threads or should we cull 3?

shuttle_bus5

HSC
P.S, phoenix I am jealous of the amount of rep you had. I was at 730 until i got negged by moderators and gold members constantly for a period of a month.

HSC
Uni Grad
I was under the impression that first day of uni/meet/quirks threads were for general chat. Do we need 4 threads or should we cull 3?
It seemed to offend some people that didn't think it was entirely proper that people should be talking in the first day thread after first day/week.

P.S, phoenix I am jealous of the amount of rep you had. I was at 730 until i got negged by moderators and gold members constantly for a period of a month.
I'll whack you back up man :D

Sif get negged though :p

EDIT: But not just atm cos that bloody fucken 24 hour faggotry :(

shuttle_bus5

HSC
It seemed to offend some people that didn't think it was entirely proper that people should be talking in the first day thread after first day/week.
Yeah probably best to have all chatter in one thread.

I'll whack you back up man :D

Sif get negged though :p

EDIT: But not just atm cos that bloody fucken 24 hour faggotry :(
Yeah lame 24 hour is lame. Spreading more rep is lame.
Hows uni? Are you at Callaghan at all?

HSC
Uni Grad
Not this semester or next semester, will likely be up there next year though depending on what electives and stuff I do.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
11 hours at uni today... F.M.L. Though it wasn't all that bad, the people I spent it with made it go faster =)

How good is it to finally walk around and recognise people?! I like the fact that now most places I go I'll recognise at least one person I've met in a lecture or a tute or something.

I'm enjoying uni even more now than my first week. But the homework is beginning to erm... grow =/

btw mailmo, haven't seen you round hey! whats been doin?

MailMofo

HSC
11 hours at uni today... F.M.L. Though it wasn't all that bad, the people I spent it with made it go faster =)

How good is it to finally walk around and recognise people?! I like the fact that now most places I go I'll recognise at least one person I've met in a lecture or a tute or something.

I'm enjoying uni even more now than my first week. But the homework is beginning to erm... grow =/

btw mailmo, haven't seen you round hey! whats been doin?
I've been hiding from you aye. :)

Not alot hey, hanging out with the heatheads i call my mates at uni.
Give me a buzz tomorrow in your break dude, catch up.

militiaman

HSC
Ahhhh Fridays, a.k.a the "let's all not schedule anything for today unless we couldn't be bothered messing around with the uni registration system" day. Good times.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I've been hiding from you aye. :)

Not alot hey, hanging out with the heatheads i call my mates at uni.
Give me a buzz tomorrow in your break dude, catch up.
Heatheads? lol.

Yeah defs, may be seeing someone after my lecture at 12, but if ur still on campus at 1ish i'll be in touch =)

HSC
Uni Grad
Why is it that you can't dl/print journal articles for easy access when it's really no different to having it open in a pdf file, especially when we are students and are using it for academic purposes? Some rules are so moronic...

Also why must I notice these things after I click "save pdf" and dl them lol, deleted it now though in the 0.001% chance that it tells them but yeh, could just copy pasta it and they'd be none the wiser...

Kelly47

HSC
Hooray for this thread.

Erm I can't say that I was aware that you couldn't print or download the journal articles. Oops. Not sure if I ever printed any though. Realising things like that after you've done the deed is how it always goes. =[

Also does anybody here have Facebook? I get bored often and it will be ever so useful for me to stalk you all. :p I'm not complaining, but having no job and 5 day weekends does leave me with a lot of free time that I should probably be studying with but, yeah. >.>

HSC
Uni Grad
I am considering getting facebook, don't have as yet though.

HSC
Uni Grad
As sad as it makes me to say it, I think bos would be a worse distraction, maybe.

Last edited:

Kelly47

HSC
I don't know, Facebook is pretty bad. Haha.
I think I got it around the beginning of my first semester. Obviously I'm going to tell you to get it because I am on it and addicted to it.

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, I don't know shit about it tbh, I'm just an msn/voip kid lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)