Enrollment @ Newcastle (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Has anyone enrolled yet?

I accepted my offer on Thursday and it told me to wait 2 working days for it to be processed
I'm fairly sure it's been over 2 working days and yet when I log into "MyHub" it says the status of my application is in "Matriculation"

Has anyone gotten further than this stage?

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
I have. Go back on myHub, and down the bottom is "Student Login Details". If you go to that, you'll get more instructions on what to do. But FYI, be prepared for another 2 day wait after that before you can enrol in classes.

Claire_xox

Premium Member
HSC
You have to create your full myHub account first. Just log in as you have been doing, with your uac number and birthdate. Then click on student log in details and it will give you your student number, new password and program code (from memory). You'll have to follow a few prompts in order to fully activate your new account and email.
I got to this stage a few days ago but when I click on enrolment it simply says "you don't have access to enrolment yet"....
I'm assuming we have to wait until PIES before we can enrol in classes. They're held on different dates for each program, you should have received a letter about it in the mail.

miscer

HSC
Yeah i've activated my account... Can't enrol either. Not going to PIES as well because I can't fly down in time, so idk what to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)