University of Newcastle 2013 Roll Call (1 Viewer)

naina1

HSC
Hey everyone!

Please post here if you are going to UNCLE this year and which course you are doing.

I am doing the BMed at Newcastle. :) Excited, scared, pumped, sad as I dont know anyone... aaah !!

Heydosaurus

HSC
I'm doing a Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunications. I can't wait to get into it!

I'm also hoping for an offer for the Diploma in Languages part time course through the late round offers. I've always wanted to learn another language and figured why the hell not now?

Kat92

HSC
Hey everyone!

Please post here if you are going to UNCLE this year and which course you are doing.

I am doing the BMed at Newcastle. :) Excited, scared, pumped, sad as I dont know anyone... aaah !!

Naina1, those feelings are normal and will disappear after awhile! :) Most people will be more than happy to make friends and support you. (I highly recommend attending PIES though, as it is a great opportunity to interact and get course info before you actually start your degree).

Just as side note it is not UNCLE it is UON. ;)

Dylanamali

HSC
Hey everyone!

Congrats on getting Med!

UNCLE was my 2nd pref, but I ended up getting UWS locally, all the best though!

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
ME

(3 years ago)

watch out for rastaman near Auchmuty library, he'll eat you.

Premium Member
HSC
Got an offer for civil after switching out my engineering major from computer science last year.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
Got an offer for civil after switching out my engineering major from computer science last year.
Do you have to do math1110/1120? i might have some lectopia files and lectures slides on my hard drive somewhere if you want them?

Pray to jesus that you don't get Ian Benn for 1110 or 1120

Premium Member
HSC
Do you have to do math1110/1120? i might have some lectopia files and lectures slides on my hard drive somewhere if you want them?

Pray to jesus that you don't get Ian Benn for 1110 or 1120
I've already completed them, doing MATH2310 this semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)