Question on transferring courses (1 Viewer)

222Cam222

HSC
Hypothetically, if I recieved an atar of 72 and needed 80.95 to secure a place in "B Medical Radiation Science (Nuclear Medicine)" could I apply for "B Science (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Geography, Mathematics, Photonics, Physics, Psychology, Statistics)" (Required atar 66.20) and then transfer after a semester if I maintain the required grade point average? Or even transfer to "B Medical Radiation Science (Diagnostic Radiography)" (Required atar 91.40)
Thanks

Nerdygirl

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you definitely can. I'm currently studying diagnostic radiography and know quite a few fellow students who transferred from other degrees or unis.

If you really want to pursue radiography or nuclear med, it might be worth the time talking to a program officer.
You could do some of the first year base subjects eg HLSC1000 or HUBS1401 as electives so that you have less to do in first year MRS.
You will also be credited for STAT1070 later in the program.

If you want more info on the courses contact the university via their website and they will put you in touch with the right people.
Also feel free to ask me any questions on Radiography or Nuclear medicine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)