Considering studying at Ourimbah (1 Viewer)

goobypls

HSC
Hi I'm thinking of studying podiatry next year at UoN Ourimbah campus and I have a few questions about the campus and university in general.

1. Is social life at Ourimbah minimal or non existent? Do many people rent locally while they study or do most people commute?

2. What is the campus like there? I've heard it gets cold in winter but there is less mosquitoes than Callaghan (its a swamp), also its close to the beach.

3. Anyone who knows someone who studied or is studying podiatry there what were their experiences?

Thanks.

podpaul

HSC
Hey
I have a friend who studied podiatry from Ourimbah campus. He found the course very difficult and had to repeat 2 years.. which eventually took him 5 years in total. So just be aware that you will need to put in a lot of hours and effort.
I finished podiatry and am currently working as a podiatrist.. just letting you know that it involves a lot of nail clipping. Extremely repetitive.. But it's too late for me now.. I want to work at least another few years before I consider a change in career path.. Perhaps physio or even medicine if I'm game enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)