From Sydney? (1 Viewer)

thortier

HSC
Anyone from Sydney starting at UON in Feb? :D
Just curious about what y'all planning in terms of accommodation.

cazzaaxx

HSC
N/A
Yes! I'm actually just staying on campus at least for the first year.... Although I was very tempted by the much lower prices off campus!

thortier

HSC
Yes! I'm actually just staying on campus at least for the first year.... Although I was very tempted by the much lower prices off campus!
That's awesome- what will you be studying? Yeah I'm quite tempted by the prices off campus too because I'm planning on transferring if possible and on campus seems a bit pricey for me :)

siakhan

HSC
yesss I'm going to stay on campus!! I'm really nervous , i hope it has a good vibe

cazzaaxx

HSC
N/A
I'm studying Nutrition and Dietetics :) wbu? and @siakhan I hope to see you around, what college are you at?

thortier

HSC
I'm studying Nutrition and Dietetics :) wbu? and @siakhan I hope to see you around, what college are you at?
Oh that's awesome! I'm studying Occupational Therapy so yay both health-related hahaha
I started looking at accommodation pretty late (literally last week) so on-campus places are pretty much filled I think

siakhan

HSC
doing diagnostic radiography!! i haven't got accommodation yet, i applied to late. hope to see you there as well

HSC
N/A
My brother is from Syd, doing a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics, same as Cazza :)
He's found off campus accommodation in a share house near Callaghan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)