Thread: Accommodation On-Campus - New Residences

HSC

Accommodation On-Campus - New Residences

I was wondering if anyone had any experience lately with the Newcastle accommodation, particularly the new residences (opened 2015).

I'm from Sydney and don't particularly want to commute a few times a week for classes, plus it's kind of hard to get involved socially when you don't live nearby.

The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: Accommodation On-Campus - New Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Louccby View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience lately with the Newcastle accommodation, particularly the new residences (opened 2015).

I'm from Sydney and don't particularly want to commute a few times a week for classes, plus it's kind of hard to get involved socially when you don't live nearby.
    I've been to new residence and would recommend it if you are wanting to cook/live fairly independently. I thought the rooms, plus kitchen + bathrooms were nice and I'd be happy to live there.
    “the art of taxation consists in so plucking the goose as to obtain the largest possible amount of feathers with the smallest possible amount of hissing"
    ~Jean-Baptiste Colbert

Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Don't forget to "vote"(post) in the postal plebiscite!

Thread Information