aaaaauuuuggggghhhh!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh how i love you all!!!!
my shout at GT!!

ok, i guess i better explain, actually i can do that in 3 words "no more Gary"!!!
yay!! hes changed his lab times, so i dont have to put up with him anymore (unless i have issues, which is quite probable)
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
although the assistant demos havent been put up yet, so i dont know if i get certain people again or not :( but hey, i can deal with that.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I will be slinking around the premises giving everyone strange looks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you people want bos shirts? ok then...
but yeah, free beer for all, no more gary is a reason to celebrate!
although i may not feel that way come 8am next friday morning ;)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
What day/time does Gary take? Considering they've eliminated the Wednesday timeslot (not happy!) it looks like I'm forced to take the Monday afternoon lab. :mad:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
honky tonk said:
What day/time does Gary take? Considering they've eliminated the Wednesday timeslot (not happy!) it looks like I'm forced to take the Monday afternoon lab. :mad:
are you 1020? they've taken the wednesday arvo lab off you guys and given it to us.
gary is taking monday arvo, monday night (both 1020) and wednesday arvo (1110)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
are you 1020? they've taken the wednesday arvo lab off you guys and given it to us.
Those buggars!
hipsta_jess said:
gary is taking monday arvo, monday night (both 1020)
Ahh well it looks like I'll have Gary. Does he explain things well? His photosynthesis lectures last semester were nicely done, I think.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
honky tonk said:
Those buggars!

Ahh well it looks like I'll have Gary. Does he explain things well? His photosynthesis lectures last semester were nicely done, I think.
he does explain things well, as long as you can get over his arrogance, he is ok as a demo, esp. if you're a bloke, its more the women that have issues with him.
although, he (not a word of a lie), can drag a 1.5hr lab out to the full 3hrs (believe me, he does it, too)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)