textbooks (1 Viewer)

agent_angel

HSC
hey guys
just a few questions: when do we get a list of what texts we have to get? o week?

also can we keep our texts at home... dont tell me we r expected to lug them around campus everyday?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
You don't usually get a list, go here and search for your subjects (some aren't up yet): http://www.ucb.net.au

If you buy your textbooks, they're yours. Keep them at home, draw in them, burn them at the end of semester, whatever you like.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
You will get a Course Outline for each of your subjects in your first week which will have your prescribed texts listed in it. You don't have to take your books to University, you don't even have to buy them, it is totally up to you. You are only expected (and need) to take them for your tutorials though:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
is it going to cost me a fortune for textbooks?
is there anywhere to buy them second hand?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
there is a secondhand bookshop, however you would have to be quick to get good ones, the same with the library.

winicat

HSC
are there any text books people know you need for fine art?

Nezz

HSC
Use textbook exchange - its a great website where youc an buy and sell textbooks and you can usually save atleast 30% on the RRP. it's totally free and last year it saved me about $200 or so

www.textbookexchange.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)