Business Finance (1 Viewer)

baker182

HSC
Whats with changing the tutorials for Business finance from 1 hour to 2 hours. I mean yeserday we registered for a 1 hour tutorial and now the school of business have changed it to a 2 hour tutorial overnight, As a result this means that all bookings have been delated, and i just re-registered for a late wednesday night tutoiral. What are these's the course people doing all year, this "problem" should of been fixed weeks, even months ago, not after everyone has signed up for their tutoirals. They dont think about people who travel from the Central Coast via trains and have work committments do they.

That is my 2 cents worth

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
yeah, i agree

the faculty of business and law needs to get their shit sorted, timetables have changed numerous times and i just lost track... luckily, it looks like i'll still be doing 2-3 days a week. I'm annoyed with 5pm lectures though :rolleyes:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
What? Tutorials are open? Damn! I thought they opened on 21 February at 9:00 AM:mad:! They deleted a whole bunch of tutorial options too:mad:. Luckily it doesn't affect me too much. What about the people who registered on Monday and didn't check back on Tuesday because they thought they were registered?They would be screwed:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
They have also changed it from one Workshop every fortnight to one every week:(.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
No worse than the School of Biomedical Sciences screwing around with all the HUBS courses, giving me a completely new timetable, which, at times, means I don't finish til 7, whereas before my latest finish was 3.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
lol i had one course open for registration in two schools... i found it entertaining, registered in both and the sent me an email asking if i was two people

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
They have also changed it from one Workshop every fortnight to one every week:(.

I love the ecomomics subjects hehee, a tutorial every fortnight

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well not all Economics subjects are like that. I wonder if they will change ECON2390: Business Economics as well:(?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, some people. I logged on to register for my tutorials and some were full at 9:01 AM:eek:!

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, some people. I logged on to register for my tutorials and some were full at 9:01 AM:eek:!
sorry, that was me, I logged in at 9:00 and got the tutorials i wanted, which was a change from last week.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, no that is cool. I got the ones I wanted anyway. This is the first semester that I have remembered to register on time:p.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, no that is cool. I got the ones I wanted anyway. This is the first semester that I have remembered to register on time:p.
What subjects are you doing?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am doing:

ECON2510: Macroeconomics II
ECON2390: Business Economics
ECON2540: Money and Banking
ACFI2070: Business Finance

I still don't know if I made the right decision on which majors to do but oh well, I have to make my mind up one day. Which subjects did you end up doing:)?

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
I am doing:

ECON2510: Macroeconomics II
ECON2390: Business Economics
ECON2540: Money and Banking
ACFI2070: Business Finance

I still don't know if I made the right decision on which majors to do but oh well, I have to make my mind up one day. Which subjects did you end up doing:)?
Business Finance
Money and Banking
Business Economics
Corporate Accounting
Costing Principles and Methods

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
How bad was the ECON2390: Business Economics lecturer:eek:! I couldn't understand what he was saying and he wasn't doing a very good job of explaining things either. I was struggling to stay awake:p.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
How bad was the ECON2390: Business Economics lecturer:eek:! I couldn't understand what he was saying and he wasn't doing a very good job of explaining things either. I was struggling to stay awake:p.
I know, when he was talking about Jackie Chan, I fully cracked up heheeh. I was expecting him to say "do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?", which is a famous line from Rush Hour 2.

baker182

HSC
Also the tutorial questions and assignments were the same as last year. On the school of policy website under Business Economics, it has the answers to the tutorials questions and the assignment questions. But they might have took them offline, lucky I got in quick to save them. If you cant get them, let me know and I will send you a copy.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I know, when he was talking about Jackie Chan, I fully cracked up heheeh. I was expecting him to say "do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?", which is a famous line from Rush Hour 2.
Haha, that was funny. I couldn't really understand what he was saying though, I would just hear "blah blah blah Jackie Chan blah blah blah", hahaha:p! I haven't seen any of Jackie Chan's movies, I plan to though. My mate is a big fan:).

baker182 said:
Also the tutorial questions and assignments were the same as last year. On the school of policy website under Business Economics, it has the answers to the tutorials questions and the assignment questions. But they might have took them offline, lucky I got in quick to save them. If you cant get them, let me know and I will send you a copy.
Ah, thanks, that would be awesome:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)